CHAMBOR RADIANT TOUCH UP CONCEALER – REVIEW, PHOTOS, SWATCHES
Price : Rs. 650
Quantity : 3 ml.
Shade being reviewed : 01
For the Radiant Quick Fix
“Creamy concealer made using ingredients that have been selected to be kind to the skin and the environment. The product has a texture with a light, creamy feel to even out and correct minor discolouration of the skin. When applied, the texture feels pleasantly fresh on the skin and quickly turns into a fine film.
Radiant Touch Up Concealer is available in two shades for different skin tones like Naturel and Ginger.”
• Vegetable Oil and Mineral pigments – for performance and stay true colour.
• Light /creamy texture that turns powdery when blended.
• Fine protective film.
• Karite Butter, known for their emollient properties causes radiance.
• Hyaluronic acid, known for its moisturizing properties.
• Natural Fragrance.
Hello IMBB Cuties. In continuation of my search for a Holy Grail foundation, the search also continues (or should I say “continued”) for my HG concealer. I consider concealers an important part of my daily makeup routine, mainly for the under-eye area. Since one is obviously not supposed to apply foundation to this area to cover dark circles, etc., a concealer does the job perfectly. However, I noticed that while applying my concealer, I had been using my fingertips to blend the same, leading to tugging and stretching of the delicate skin in the under-eye area. (Yes, I have a concealer brush, but I had lately been using cream concealers; hence I felt the need to even out the same with my fingertips!). For this reason, I had been looking for a concealer with a built-in brush applicator and that’s when Chambor Radiant Touch Up Concealer caught my fancy.
This concealer under review and also the other shades are meant for women with warm undertones. I checked out all 2 or 3 shades available, and liked the lightest shade 01, though at first the SA told me that it would not suit me since I have cool undertones, and even I agreed with her at first, but after swatching and blending the same, decided that I would buy it all the same. Reason : I am of late trying to neutralize my cool undertones and go a bit warmer in order to lend a hint of warmth to my facial makeup, and I like what I am doing. Nowadays, when I see earlier photos of myself with ‘Ivory’ and ‘Rose’-toned shades, I cannot help but thank the MUA who advised me to go warmer. (Just for reference, I have gone from NC20 to NW25).
Anyway, coming to this concealer, it comes in an outer hard plastic packaging, and the product comes in a pen-type navy blue casing. It has a ‘click-it’ knob at the end which enables the concealer to appear on the brush. Quite a few clicks are required before the first use, after which one or two clicks enable enough concealer to come on to the brush to cover both the under-eyes area. If you have more areas to conceal, then obviously you will need more product.
Swatches – (Left: In daylight, Right: In artificial lighting)
Blended close-up :
Let’s come to the Pros and Cons and see what is likeable/dislikeable about this concealer :
PROS OF CHAMBOR RADIANT TOUCH UP CONCEALER
• It has a smooth and creamy texture.
• Blends very well, with enough blending time to enable good coverage.
• No need for a separate brush to apply your concealer.
• Brush is very soft and smooth – doesn’t hurt the delicate skin around the eye area at all.
• Contains emollients, minerals and natural plant ingredients, such as vegetable oil and karite butter.
• Also contains hyaluronic acid (a key ingredient in most anti-wrinkle formulas).
• Pleasant, refreshing fragrance.
• Dries to a powder finish, yet doesn’t ever feel dry or stretchy on the skin.
• Doesn’t move on the skin or turn blotchy even after a few hours.
CONS OF CHAMBOR RADIANT TOUCH UP CONCEALER
• Quantity is a bit on the lesser side for the price – only 3 ml. (1 teaspoon=5 ml.)
• Should have had a choice of few more shades, including 1 or 2 lighter shades.
Verdict : A very good-quality cream-to-powder finish concealer which gives good, even coverage and the main plus point is the attached brush.
Rating : 4.75
I am definitely re-purchasing this concealer again as I love it immensely.
Also Read :
Chambor Touch up Concealer Stick Review
Chambor Luminous Compact Powder, Loose Powder, Concealer Photos
Colorbar Concealer is Back!
Avon Haul: Glimmersticks Diamonds Eyeliner, Ideal Shade Concealer Stick
Chambor Shimmer Eye Liner in Metallic Mauve 304 Review
Chambor Truly lasting Lipstick Truly Coral Review, Swatch