Today I am going to share my experience with Chambor Silver Shadow Compact which has become the most important make up item in my handbag these days. I had tried it 2 years ago but discontinued it due to price considerations. I was hoping to get a cheaper compact with the same result; needless to say I was disappointed. Because if you use it once than you will love it forever!!! I LOVE it.
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
Product : Compact
Brand : Chambor
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
Variant : Silver Shadow Compact (Don’t confuse this with Chambor Luminous Compact that Rati had posted about , that one is of Rs.1175/-)
Price : Rs.725/-
Quantity : 16 Gms + (Refill pack of 16 Gms Free) 32 Gms Total Quantity.
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
Packaging : Beautiful dark blue case with silver finish, Chambor logo at the centre, making it ultra chic.
Shades Available : RR1 – IVOIRE, RR2- Rose Pale, RR3 – SABLE, RR5 – NOISETTE
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!
BEST OF FAIRNESS: 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams in India | 7 Homemade Face Packs for Instant Glow and Fairness | 6 Best Herbal Fairness Creams | 10 Best Fairness Packs in the Market | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India
Use Before : 3 years from date of packaging
What the company claims
SOLUTIONS FOR ACNE: 5 Remedies to Treat Acne at Home | Top 10 Creams for Fading Acne Scars | 10 Home Remedies to Treat Scalp Acne | 8 Home Remedies to Reduce Acne Scars | 10 Tea Tree Oil Products for Acne-Prone and Sensitive Skin | Home Remedies to Treat Hormonal Acne
A compact is a must have for all women of today. Chambor brings to you Silver Shadow – a magical compact powder which will give you the flawless finish required in a jiffy.
Chambor Silver Shadow is made up of Translucent Loose Powder which has excellent blending ability, smooth application & a silky after feel. Also acts like a perfect base and gives you a healthy look. (Taken from their web-site)
HAIR: 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Regrow Hair on Bald Spots | 6 Hair Growth Secrets from Around the World | 7 Best Hair Oils For Faster Hair Growth | How to Make Rough Hair Silky | 30 Killer Hair Care Tips
My experience with Chambor SIlver Shadow
As I said I have used it earlier and already knew how it was. When I bought it for the first time the 32 gms quantity took quite a long duration for finishing up. I really liked it but was in search of a cheaper compact for which I tried Lakme Perfect Skin Lightening compact, Maybelline white stay UV compact but did not liked them. Maybe it is not fair to compare these with Chambor Silver Shadow Compact due the price difference. But Chambor is actually a magical compact powder -as the company claims that work’s wonder in just a minute.
It is an investment and I would rather say a long-term one because of its free refill pack. The compact comes in a cardboard case that has an additional 16 gms of product refill which the user can insert in the compact case when the original powder case is finished and believe me it will take you at least a year to finish it. Further, it is not a kind of product that you will want to finish in the excitement of buying other brands as you will love the feel of this compact on your skin.
• When I tried it for the first time in a mall on my face it felt nice but you can’t really make out as the lighting in malls is quite harsh.
• The case of the compact is beautiful.
• The SA at the first chance would not miss the opportunity to tell you that a refill pack of 16 gms is free!!! (Considering the price the quantity is very well included)
• When I earlier used it the case had a puff which was spongy (that is how I best describe it). I was shocked to see that the puff has been replaced by a cotton puff. I was super excited to use the puff .
• I am using sunscreen these days which makes my skin oily and shiny and I really don’t like my face after that. But when I apply this compact on my face, it transforms the way my skin looks.
• It’s super blendable and quick absorbing and disappears in skin like magic.
• No white patches and powdery feel.
• Leaves skin radiant & glowing.
• I am using RR5. However I wanted RR4 as I have used it earlier. But it was not available. I tried at different places but couldn’t get it. Even on the Chambor web site they have given just 4 shades and RR4 is not included. May be it has been discontinued, as the SA claimed.
• RR5 is suiting me perfectly and I wonder how??
• Complexion is enhanced; Skin feels smooth and gets a radiant glow. To really check it first apply it on half of your face.
• Stays there for long. Reapply once for a fresh look for the whole day.
• It even hides and lightens the dark spots on my face.
Pros of Chambor Silver Shadow Compact
• Super Light, Blend able.
• Gives a radiant look.
• Stays for long.
• Takes away the oiliness of moisturizer or sunscreen.
• Quantity is huge thus it will last really long.
• Dermatologist & Ophthalmologist Tested.
• Chic stylish case gives the product classy feel.
• Hides way small dark spot and even out complexion.
Cons of Chambor Silver Shadow Compact
• Price is on the higher side.
• The puff- it’s been replaced and I HATE it. In fact I bought a Vega puff to use with it but the case just doesn’t accept it and throws it out. I mean the size is not matching and the case can’t be closed with the Vega puff inside.
• No SPF.
Rating : 4.5/5 (0.5 deducted due to the addition of cotton puff)
Will I buy it again : Yes
Recommendation : Recommended to all the lovely ladies at IMBB, you will not regret buying it.
Have you used Chambor Silver Shadow Compact? Please rate in the box below
Image Source 1
Also Read :
Chambor Luminous Compact Powder, Loose Powder, Concealer Photos
Chambor Eye Shadow Trio (Bronze)- Review
Chambor Eye Contour Pencil Kohl Review
Chambor Eye and Lip Makeup Remover Review
Chambor Eye Contour Pencil Kohl Review