Chambor Truly lasting Lipstick Truly Coral Review, Swatch
Background: I love lipsticks. Given a choice between doing my eyes or lips, I typically choose lips. I go in for natural looking shades usually which brighten up my face. I feel a shade worth exploring is coral as it suits just about everybody. Unlike brown, it doesn’t drag the face down, and it is an easier shade to pull off than a lot of pinks out there. Chambor lipsticks are usually fantastic and this one is no different.
What the website says about it: A Stylish Extra Long Lipstick which moisturizes, conditions & protects lips.
• Shea Butter (Nourishes the lips. Good for dehydrated and dry lips).
• Vitamin A (Hydration).
• Vitamin – E (Anti – Ageing).
• SPF – 15.
• It has a rich creamy shiny texture & gives a glossy finish.
• Water Resistant: Long Lasting Effect.
• Triple Action Formula.
• Regular use of Powder Matte Lipsticks makes the Lips Soft & Healthy.
• No Animal Ingredients.
• Non – Comedogenic.
Price and Quantity: This cost me Rs 545 and quantity is that of a regular lipstick. It gets over a little more quickly than other lipsticks like lakme because this stuff is so buttery. Also the breadth is lesser and this is a lean, mean lipstick. Nice packaging…it is sleek and sober in a blue-black shade.
My experience with the product: This is easily the favorite lipstick in my box. I reach for this most often when I want to wear lipstick. All its claims are true. My lips feel pampered when I wear this because it is moisturizing and hydrating. The color is beautiful. If you are into corals like me, you are going to love this one.
As you can see, it goes on creamy and semi-opaque. It doesn’t block your lips out completely, but does a reasonably good job of diminishing the pigmentation’s appearance. It enhances the lips in a way that the good things about your lips show and the bad don’t 😀
About how long it lasts, it does last reasonably long. Around 2-3 hours. If you blot the first application on a tissue and reapply, I feel its true long-lasting nature will come forth. I typically don’t do that and I just swipe and go. So I don’t find it especially long lasting the way its name signifies. But no complaints because I prefer its buttery feel on my lips to it lasting for hours and hours ahead.
Pros of Chambor Truly lasting Lipstick Shade No. 917 Truly Coral
1. Beautiful colors! All of them. There are around 20 shades and are pretty delightful.
2. The texture is moisturizing and hydrating. No need to apply lip balm before or after this lipstick. In fact I feel that the lipstick slips a little if you wear it after lip balm. There is so much moisture in it already and the color pay off is not that intense on wearing it after lip balm.
3. It has spf 15
4. It brightens up the face
5. Chambor is the perfect medium between a high end brand and a low end one. I trust this brand a lot
6. Color fades evenly
Cons of Chambor Truly lasting Lipstick Shade No. 917 Truly Coral
1. It doesn’t long that long that it should be called ‘truly lasting.’
Would I recommend it? I would recommend it to all skin tones. It will especially bring out the warmth in a medium skin tone. Duskier beauties may want to mix this shade with a brown lipstick and that will give appropriate results. They can also try other shades!
Would I purchase it again? Yes, I am thinking of buying one extra and keeping it in stock….
Rating: 4 stars
Have you used Chambor Truly lasting Lipstick Truly Coral ? Please rate in the box below
Also Read :
L’Oreal Made For me Naturals Lipstick Review
Lakme Enrich Satin Lipstick Review, Photos, Swatches
Bourjois Naturel Sweet Kiss Lipstick Review, Swatches
Chambor Powder Matte Lipstick- 14 Shades Review, Swatches
Chambor Silk Touch Lipstick No 610 Silk Pop Review, Photos,Swatches
Chambor Silk Touch Lipstick – Silk Woods Review, Swatch
Coral Lipstick Suggestion : Ask IMBB
Coral Lipstick : Maybelline Crushed Cranberry vs Avon Cool Coral
Orange / Coral Lipstick under Rs 300 : Ask IMBB