Champagne-Grey Smokey Eye look
I have been MIA these last couple of weeks and I have missed an entire contest!!!! I can hardly believe this myself. But I am so busy right now in my wedding preparations and I am missing out on all the fun!!!
Anywho!! Coming back to today’s tutorial. I keep playing with my makeup these days a lot. I want to try a zillion looks before the actual D-day, and this look is something which I really liked. It’s rare coz I generally don’t like my makeup a lot.
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
So here it is:
It’s a very simple smokey eye look, but it looks much more vibrant in person.
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
So here we go:
1. Prime your lids for that perfect finish. I am using MUFE Aqua Cream in Warm Beige.
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
2. Take a Grey pencil liner and trace your upper lash line, outer V and go right into the crease.
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!
3. Now take a firm crease/pencil brush. Dip the brush into a midnight/steel grey shadow and smudge the liner along the same lines. I am sing Inglot shadow from the M3 palette.
BEST OF FAIRNESS: 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams in India | 7 Homemade Face Packs for Instant Glow and Fairness | 6 Best Herbal Fairness Creams | 10 Best Fairness Packs in the Market | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India
4. Take a cream shadow/shadow primer and dab it on the inner 2/3 rd of the lid. I am using MAC Cream Colour base in Hush. This is going to be a base for the next step.
SOLUTIONS FOR ACNE: 5 Remedies to Treat Acne at Home | Top 10 Creams for Fading Acne Scars | 10 Home Remedies to Treat Scalp Acne | 8 Home Remedies to Reduce Acne Scars | 10 Tea Tree Oil Products for Acne-Prone and Sensitive Skin | Home Remedies to Treat Hormonal Acne
5. Now take a champagne colured glittery shadow. I am using Urban Decay’s “Midnight Cowboy Rides Again”. You can also use loose glitter or loose shimmery shadows. Just stick to a champagne-salmon pink colour. Use a flat stiff brush to pack on the glitter.
HAIR: 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Regrow Hair on Bald Spots | 6 Hair Growth Secrets from Around the World | 7 Best Hair Oils For Faster Hair Growth | How to Make Rough Hair Silky | 30 Killer Hair Care Tips
6. Blend well.
7. Darken the grey liner on the upper and lower lash line. Also use it on the waterline. Highlight the brow bone. I am using MAC Shroom for highlighting.
8. Curl lashes and apply mascara.
9. Here’s the finished look.
10. On the cheeks I have applied NYX Round lipstick in Frappuccino. The shade was way too bright for my lips but works amazingly well as cream blush. I have highlighted the cheek bone with Colorbar Trace Gold blush.
11. For the lips, I have lined and filled them with Colorbar Nude Pink Lip Liner. I have topped it with Smashbox Gloss in Radiant.
Hope you like this look as much as I did.
I do hope to visit more often. I am gonna ask Rati to put up the Wedding Invitation soon.
Lots of love
Also Read :
Simple Smudgy Smokey Eye Tutorial
Smokey Eye: Brown Black Smokey Eye Tutorial
Smokey Eyes, Nude Lips Tutorial by MAC Mickey Contractor
Bourjois Paris Effet Smoky Eye Pencil and Effet 3D Max Lip Gloss Review
Black Smokey Eye Tutorial
Faces Cosmetics Smoky Eyes Kit Photos
Faces Cosmetics Smokey Eye Palette Review, Swatches, EOTD