Claims : COLOUR AND SHINE LIPGLOSS IN ONE CLICK
The colour intensity of a lipstick. The lacquered shine of a lipgloss. In one seductive click, ROUGE ALLURE GLOSS delivers dramatic, long-wearing coverage with hydrating comfort. Add to the allure with complementary shades of ROUGE ALLURE Luminous Intense Lip Colour and LE VERNIS Nail Colour.
Price : Rs 2400 / USD 34
My Experience with Chanel 21 Distinction Rouge Allure Gloss
I am totally obsessed with deep wines and plum shades. So when I saw this one, I was instantly drawn towards it. 21 Distinction is a stunning deep plum color with very fine shimmer. The shimmer does not show on lips though.
- Let’s start with packaging , which is quite fancy to say the least. There is clickable applicator. You click the top and the applicator pops out. Also the gloss closes with a satisfying click so you don’t have to worry about it opening in your purse. But I still get worried because if it clicks accidentally, it might open. It is not a runny gloss that would drip or spill still the idea worries me. The rest of the packaging is a glossy black tube. Although one end of the tube is coloured with the same shade as a gloss still I feel that an opaque packaging is quite confusing to store.
- The gloss is super pigmented. Two swipes and you get a full coverage on lips.
- The texture is bit thick with you apply it. Is not too sticky but don’t expect it to be the ‘lipstick non sticky’ kinds.
- It feels hydrating on lips.
- The gloss is not overly shiny..more like a classic shiny without being over the top.
- The staying power is around 3 hours if you are eating and drinking regularly. But it is definitely one of the few glosses that leaves a light stain behind on lis.
- It does not bleed, nor does it settle in fine lines.
- The color is soooo gorgeous for everyday wear.
- There is a mild rosy fragrance to it. Not bothersome at all.
- The applicator is soft and the shape helps get the corners of the lips easily.
Overall, one of the finest glosses I own. It makes lips look good and I absolutelyyy loove the color. I have worn it HERE as well.
Chanel Le Baiser Lustful Kiss Rouge Coco Lipstick Review, Swatch
Chanel 142 Pink Teaser Glossimer Review, Photos and Swatches
Chanel Glossimer Amour Review, Swatch, Look
48 Chanel Lipstick Photos, Swatches, Lip Swatches
Chanel Rouge Allure Lipstick Genial Review
Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet – 36 La Caline
Chanel Coquette Rouge Allure Lipstick Review, Swatch, FOTD