Chanel Aventure, Chanel Superstition, MAC Myth, MAC Japanense Maple
Hi Everyone, 🙂
This Mini review edition is for neutral lipsticks. Hope you enjoy going through it. 🙂
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Lipstick Aventure
- Price : Rs 2000
- Finish : Semi glossy
- Color : warm pink with specks of gold.
- Texture : midway between a lip balm and a creamy lipstick
- Longevity : 2 hours
- Pigmentation : sheer but buildable.
- Goes Best With : smokey eye. It is an everyday easy to wear kind of color. It is especially great for those who don’t like to wear too much on their lips but still want to give that polished look to their lips. Because of the texture, it also makes your lips look fuller. This lipstick looks best with pink and mauve toned blushes.
- Skin Tones : light to medium
- Fragrance : rose
- Do I like It? Love it! It gives that lovely plum look to the lips without any heaviness or stickiness on lips.
- Rating : 4/5
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
Chanel Superstition Lipstick
- Price : Rs 2000
- Finish : creamy and slightly frosty but not the tacky frosty kinds. It rather makes your lips look nicer with that goldeny sheen.
- Color : n*dish beige with golden sheen. For my skin tone it is my lips but better kind of a shade.
- Texture : creamy. Neither moisturising nor drying.
- Longevity : 2 hours.
- Pigmentation : semi opaque and does not build up well.
- Goes Best With : dark eye makeup.
- Skin Tones : light to medium.
- Fragrance : rose.
- Do I like It? it’s okay. It does not do much for me. Unlike other rouge coco shines, it does not even stay long because of it’s semi opaque texture. It’s nothing unique, I’d say.
- Rating : 3/5
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!
- Price : Rs 990
- Finish : Satin. Not drying but not moisturising at all.
- Color : light flesh toned
- Texture : creamy matte
- Longevity : 4 + hours
- Pigmentation : very opaque. May look cakey when applied heavily.
- Goes Best With : very dark eye makeup to balance out the lightness of the color. Also, a gloss on top is definitely required.
- Skin Tones : light. Not a great shade for most Indian skin tones.
- Fragrance : Vanilla but no taste
- Do I like It? I’d never wear this in public. 😛 It is best used either with a combination of a lip gloss or a lip pencil to balance out the shade. Or else it would give that ‘erased lips’ kind of a look. On its own it is a very difficult to pull off shade.
- Rating : 2/5
MAC Japanese Maple
BEST OF FAIRNESS: 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams in India | 7 Homemade Face Packs for Instant Glow and Fairness | 6 Best Herbal Fairness Creams | 10 Best Fairness Packs in the Market | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India
- Price : Rs 990
- Finish : Creemsheen. Feels light on lips.
- Color : pale peachy n*de
- Texture : creamy with a slight glossy finish.
- Longetivity : 3 hours
- Pigmentation : semi opaque
- Goes Best With : Dark eye makeup
- Skin Tones : light to medium. It could make a nice MLBB shade for a lot of people.
- Fragrance : vanilla but no taste
- Do I like It? it’s nice but I like MAC freckletone more for myself. When applied, the color looks pretty close to Chanel Superstition sans the goldeny sheen. If you are looking for a perfect N*de shade for yourself, Japanese Maple is worth giving a try. However it may not give a full opaque coverage if you have very pigmented lips.
- Rating : 4/5
SOLUTIONS FOR ACNE: 5 Remedies to Treat Acne at Home | Top 10 Creams for Fading Acne Scars | 10 Home Remedies to Treat Scalp Acne | 8 Home Remedies to Reduce Acne Scars | 10 Tea Tree Oil Products for Acne-Prone and Sensitive Skin | Home Remedies to Treat Hormonal Acne
When photographed side by side, both the lipsticks look super similar.
HAIR: 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Regrow Hair on Bald Spots | 6 Hair Growth Secrets from Around the World | 7 Best Hair Oils For Faster Hair Growth | How to Make Rough Hair Silky | 30 Killer Hair Care Tips
Swatches: l-r MAC Myth, Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Aventure, Chanel Rouge Coco Superstition, MAC Japanese Maple
Mini Reviews : MAC Lipstick Bombshell, Milan Mode, Speak Louder
10 Makeup and Beauty Products that I keep Repurchasing
Mini Review : MAC Eyeshadow Brown Down, Lucky Green, Naked Lunch
Mini Review : MAC Eyeshadow Brule, Romp, Charcoal Brown, Nehru, Tete-a-Tint
Mini Review : MAC Blush Harmony, Style, MAC Lipstick Costa Chic, Chanel La Favourite
Mini Reviews : Chanel Liberte, MAC Saigon Summer Lipstick, Maybelline Cheeky Color Coral