Claims : Fresh, oil-free makeup base evens out and illuminates the complexion. Hydrating gel formula minimizes the appearance of imperfections with a beautifully smooth finish that makes foundation application easier and extends its wear, hour after beautiful hour.
How To : Apply BASE LUMIÈRE to face after your daily skincare and blend with fingertips before applying foundation.
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
Price : Rs 2100 for 30 ml
My Experience :
I absolutely adore this primer. This is totally becoming my holy grail primer and following are the reasons for liking it so much:
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
- It holds the makeup in place for more than 10 + hours. I mean with this as a base , you can totally forget about your foundation fading getting patchy.
- I think what made me really fall for this primer is its ability to hold on to your makeup even during this horrid humid weather. Your face may be sweating because of humidity but this primer wouldn’t let your makeup move. Just pat dry your sweaty face ,do a bit of touch up with compact and your makeup would look fresh as ever.
- It has a gel cream like consistency, which spreads evenly all over the face. It feels super light on skin.
- It has illuminating particles, which add a bit of glow to the face. And mind you not that shimmery, oily kinda ‘glow’. Just a teeny bit glow to give that fresh uplifted look to the face.
- It does make my skin look smoother. However, I cannot vouch for it making the pores look smaller but it definitely helps in giving that smooth finish to the skin.
- It is neither oily nor drying. In fact during these humid days, I skip my moisturizer and apply this instead. It keeps my skin hydrated all day long.
- It does not give any whitish cast on the face. It becomes transparent on applying.
- It has a very mild non-bothering fragrance.
- It comes in a simple squeezy bottle. Super easy to use and carry it around.
- You just need a pea-size amount for every use.
Swatch: (you can see the illuminating particles in the product)
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
Chanel Joues Contraste Blush In Love 55 Review
Chanel Le Vernis Graphite 529 Review
5 Chanel Lipstick Mademoiselle Dupes
Chanel Coquette Lipstick Review
Rouge Allure 67 Excessive Review
Chanel Lipstick Genial
Rouge Coco Lipstick La Pausa
Rouge Coco 35 Chintz (Fall 2010)
Chanel Lipstick Mademoiselle
Chanel Le Vernis Mistral
Chanel Dragon Le Vernis Review, NOTD
Wet n Wild Idol Eyes Cream Shadow Pencil Graphite
Nails: Remedies for Nail Discoloration
Chanel Les Pop-Up de Chanel Collection- Summer 2010 Sneak Peek
Crackling Nail Paint Review, Photos, Design
Chanel 142 Pink Teaser Glossimer Review, Photos and Swatches
Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Bel Ami Review, Swatch, FOTD
Chanel Glossimer Amour Review, Swatch, Look
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!