WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Combines effective makeup removal with respect for the delicate eye area.
The upper phase is composed of highly purified cleansing oils. The lower phase is rich in gentle rose and cornflower waters.
How to use : Shake the bottle before use.
Saturate a cotton wool pad with DÉMAQUILLANT YEUX INTENSE, and wipe over the eyelids to remove makeup. Repeat for mascara, wiping along the lashes from the root
Price : Rs 1,650 for 100 ml / 3.4 fl oz
This is a gentle eye makeup remover. It works exactly the same way as the Lancome Biphase Eye Makeup remover
- Removes makeup super effectively starting from waterproof mascaras, gel eye liners, eye shadows etc.
- Is ultra comfortable and gentle on eyes. Never stings and removes makeup without putting any pressure.
- Contains highly purfied cleansing oils, rose water and cornflower water.
- The bottle is pretty simple but effective. There is a small opening on top so you can control the amount of product it is a see through bottle. All in all very nice.
- Does not have any fragrance. Is ophthalmologist tested.
- Does not leave eyes greasy or oily. But just like the Lancome Bi facil it leaves a teeny bit of oily film behind , which can be tackled using a clean tissue or a clean cotton swab.
Has a small opening on top that helps in controlling the amount of product.
and yay! the experiment time . :))
I have swiped some liquid liners, kohls, waterproof mascaras and let them settle for a while. And then with just two gentle swipes everything is gone. It’s like magic. 😀 In the 4th picture after removing all the makeup, I just gently swiped my arm with a clean cotton swab to *super* clean my arm .
So , here is the proud winner. *drumrolls*
I looove this eye makeup remover as much as I love the Lancome Bi Facil. But if I have to (be super picky and) pick one of the two , i guess I’d go with Chanel one. 2 reasons :
- Chanel one is less expensive.
- Skincare wise, it claims to have better ingredients.
Highly recommended. 🙂
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : 4.9/5
Have you used Chanel Gentle Biphase Eye Makeup Remover ? Please rate in the box below.
Avon Face & Eye Makeup Remover Review
Clinique Take The Day Off Makeup Remover
ELF Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths
ELF Eye Makeup Remover Pads Review
L’oreal Lip and Eye Makeup Remover
Lakme Nine to Five Makeup Remover Review, Experiment
Maybelline Makeup Remover Eye, Lip Review, Experiment
Kaya Hydra Cleanse Makeup Remover Review
Estee Lauder Eye Makeup Remover
Lancome Bi Facil Eye Makeup Remover
Chanel Glossimer Giggle
Chanel Joues Contraste Blush In Love 55
Chanel Le Vernis Graphite 529
5 Chanel Lipstick Mademoiselle Dupes
Chanel Coquette Lipstick
Rouge Allure 67 Excessive
Rouge Coco Lipstick La Pausa
Rouge Coco 35 Chintz (Fall 2010)
Chanel Lipstick Mademoiselle
Le Vernis Mistral
Dragon Le Vernis Review, NOTD
Wet n Wild Idol Eyes Cream Shadow Pencil Graphite
Nails: Remedies for Nail Discoloration
Chanel Les Pop-Up de Chanel Collection- Summer 2010 Sneak Peek
Crackling Nail Paint
Chanel 142 Pink Teaser Glossimer
Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Bel Ami