WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Claims : Gorgeous shimmer and a high-shine glow is delivered effortlessly to lips with just one stroke of this best-selling lipgloss. A wide range of shades, from sheer and natural to sparkling and rich, look beautiful on their own, or over your favorite CHANEL lipstick. Equally beautiful: the conditioning formula’s comfort and long wear.
Price : Rs 1,650
My Experience :
Amour is a semi sheer gorgeous soft peachy pink color with lots of shimmer. I am addicted to glosses these days and I haven’t used better glosses than Chanel’s so far.
Pros and Cons
- It glides on lips easily and gives that shine to lips without looking OTT.
- It does not settle in fine lines at all.
- Stays on lips for good 3 + hours. It pretty much survives small snacks and drinks.
- It does not feel heavy on lips and it is not sticky at all.
- The shimmers are very fine and you barely feel them on your lips.
- If you don’t have very pigmented lips, the color would say beautifully on its own. But if you have pigmented lips, you would definitely need a lip pencil or a lip liner under neath. It is a semi sheer gloss so don’t expect a whole lot of color from this.
- It does not have any funny smell to it.
- The shimmers help give that pouty effect to the lips.
Chanel Joues Contraste Blush In Love 55 Review
Chanel Le Vernis Graphite 529 Review
5 Chanel Lipstick Mademoiselle Dupes
Chanel Coquette Lipstick Review
Rouge Allure 67 Excessive Review
Chanel Lipstick Genial
Rouge Coco Lipstick La Pausa
Rouge Coco 35 Chintz (Fall 2010)
Chanel Lipstick Mademoiselle
Chanel Le Vernis Mistral
Chanel Dragon Le Vernis Review, NOTD
Wet n Wild Idol Eyes Cream Shadow Pencil Graphite
Nails: Remedies for Nail Discoloration
Chanel Les Pop-Up de Chanel Collection- Summer 2010 Sneak Peek
Crackling Nail Paint Review, Photos, Design
Chanel 142 Pink Teaser Glossimer Review, Photos and Swatches
Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Bel Ami Review, Swatch, FOTD