Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Lipstick Liberte:
- Price : Rs 2000
- Finish : soft glossy
- Color : coraly brown with golden shimmers
- Texture : Balmy and moisturizing but these lipsticks don’t work as lip balms. They just have a texture like lip balms. Glides on easily. The shimmer is not gritty at all.
- Longetivity : stays for almost two hours or until you eat something
- Pigmentation : sheer to semi sheer.
- Goes Best With : lots of blush or dark eye makeup. Lovely neutral shade for most Indian skin tones.
- Skin Tones : light to medium
- Fragrance : rosy but no taste.
- Do I like It? I absolutely love Chanel rouge Coco shine lipsticks because they feel good and look good. Don’t pick them up if you are looking for long stay lipsticks. These don’t stay on for long. Especially the lighter shades fade quickly than some of the darker brighter shades. I feel you’d either love these lipsticks or you won’t. There’s no mid way for these ones. 🙂 Libertine is one of those shades that I wear a lot.
- Rating : 4/5
MAC Saigon Summer Lipstick
- Price : Rs 990
- Finish : Creemsheen
- Color : a sheer orangey lipstick. It looks like a tinted brown orange lipstick on my lips. I have no clue why. You’d see the difference in the swatch and the lips.
- Texture : very smooth and does not settle in fine lines. It feels very moisturizing on lips.
- Longetivity 3 + hours
- Pigmentation : sheer to semi sheer
- Goes Best With : peach an coral blushes. Looks really nice with neutral brown eye makeup.
- Skin Tones : light to medium
- Fragrance : Vanilla
- Do I like It ? I don’t like this lipstick. I was expecting it to be a lovely orange lipstick , it just does not show as the exact shade on my lips. I would have preferred a pop orange shade on my lips. I don’t find this even decently buildable. There is not much problem with the lipstick as a whole but I think every time I wear this lipstick, I end up wanting for a tad bit more. Eventually I end up not enjoy wearing it. This color would work really well if you are very fair and don’t have pigmented lips.
- Rating : 3.5/5
Maybelline Cheeky Glow Blush in Fresh Coral
- Price : Rs 250 (thanks Anuja 🙂 )
- Finish : semi matte
- Color : orangey coral
- Texture : very smooth. Non shimmery
- Longevity : it is not very long lasting. The only con. It fades away for 4 hours max. And this would fade even faster on those who have oily skin.
- Pigmentation : super pigmented.
- Goes Best With : most peach and orange lipsticks lipsticks.
- Skin Tones : would go well with all skin tones
- Do I like It ? Yup. I like it a lot but I don’t wear it on days when I have to be out for longer hours
- Rating : 4/5 Would have really preferred that it last longer but it did not. The packaging, color, pigmentation and texture all are brilliant! .The label also says dermatologist tested and non comedogenic .
Mini Reviews : MAC Lipstick Bombshell, Milan Mode, Speak Louder
10 Makeup and Beauty Products that I keep Repurchasing
Mini Review : MAC Eyeshadow Brown Down, Lucky Green, Naked Lunch
Mini Review : MAC Eyeshadow Brule, Romp, Charcoal Brown, Nehru, Tete-a-Tint
Mini Review : MAC Blush Harmony, Style, MAC Lipstick Costa Chic, Chanel La Favourite