WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
A while back I did a swatch post on Chanel Rouge Allure lipsticks HERE. I am reviewing two of the colors from the range today – one is quite an “okayish shade (142)” in my books and other one is a “heads-on-heels-in-love” (150) kind of a shade. I would give you an overview review and then shade by shade review of both the colors.
These liquid lip colors are:
- Very creamy.
- These are semi-matte lipsticks. The best description would be – after you apply a creamy lipstick and blot your lips with a tissue. That’s the kind of finish these lipsticks give once they set after 10-15 minutes.
- They are not most the transfer-proof lip products instantly but they go on to become transfer proof after an hour or so.
- They feel very luxurious.
- They are not hydrating but definitely not drying.
- They can be layered up but I’d suggest to give a little time between two gaps.
- The flat doe-foot applicator is very easy to use and helps in getting an even coat all over.
- The packaging is gorgeous. The tube is frosty transparent with a black gold applicator. Very weightless and easy to carry around.
- They don’t have any taste to them.
- If you are someone who is looking for a soft matte lipstick that does not dry out your lips, you should definitely give these a go.
- Not all colors perform the same in the range, so I would be reviewing them color by color.
8 Most colors are in tones of red.
USD 37/ INR 2385 approximately. Available in India at Chanel boutiques.
- Creamy pale peach color.
- Texture is creamy and goes on non streaky, but gets streaky if you layer it on.
- Medium pigmented (can see my lip underneath).
- Semi matte.
- Feels lightweight.
- Non crumbly, very hydrating, almost like a stain, does not accentuate fine lines. does not dry to a fully matte, feels nothing on lips.
- Accentuates fine lines on lips.
- Gets a little bundled up after having a meal/few drinks.
- Good color for those with light skin tones.
- A stunning wine pink color. It settles to a medium red stain after a while and looks totally glam. It’s the kind of a shade that instantly brightens up your skin tone.
- Excellent. Very opaque.
- Semi matte finish.
- Feels like nothing on lips.
- Looks almost like a beautiful stain after an hour.
- Does not crumble.
- Lasts a full meal and then some more. Lasts me more than 6 hours and pretty much stays like a stain until I remove it with a makeup remover.
- Makes lips look good.
- Does not accentuate fine lines of lips.
- Does not feel sticky at all.
- Not drying at all.
- Fades into a lovely ruby stain.
- Gorgeous color for all skin tones.
Chanel Rouge Allure Ink Matte Liquid Lip Colors Photos, Swatches
48 Chanel Lipstick Photos, Swatches, Lip Swatches
Chanel Rouge Coco Ultra Hydrating Lip Colour #450 Ina
Chanel Rouge Coco Ultra Hydrating Lip Color #426 Roussy
Lotus Herbals Rouge Allure Pure Colors Matte Lipstick
Chanel Rouge Allure Intense Long-Wear Lip Color – 169 Rouge Tentation
Maybelline Superstay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick Lover
MAC Carnivorous Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolour
MAC Fashion Legacy Retro Matte Liquid Lip Colour