Price : Rs 2000
L’Exuberante 37 is a gorgeous (almost neonish) hot pink color. I only have good things to say about the lipstick :
- completely matte.
- very pigmented.
- non drying neither moisturizing.
- stays on for good 6 + hours.
- Creamy but not slippery.
- does not accentuate the fine lines of the lips but if your lips are chapped, it may looks really bad on lips.
- no taste.
- feels very light on lips.
- the color would work for most skin tones. It is not for everyone but if you like bright lip colors, you do have to give this a shot.
- You can wear this color as a stain and it adds that freshness to the face. Or as a full on hot pink pout to make a statement. You won’t be disappointed either ways.
- does not transfer
And here is the look of the day. 🙂
Dress: Pero by Aneeth Arora
Kohlapuris, Earrings, ring : thrifted
Bag : Promod
Wrap Bracelet : Mango
Belt : House of Blondie
Also Read :
Chanel Le Crayon Khol Intense Eye Pencil Noir Review, Swatch, EOTD
Chanel Dragon Le Vernis Review, NOTD
5 Chanel Rouge Coco Lipstick Mademoiselle Dupes
Coquette Rouge Allure Lipstick Review, Swatch, FOTD
Rouge Allure 67 Excessive Photos and Swatches
Chanel Rouge Allure Lipstick Genial Review
Chanel Rouge Coco Lipstick La Pausa
Chanel Rouge Coco 35 Chintz Photos, Swatches (Fall 2010)
Rouge Coco Lipstick Mademoiselle Review, Swatch, FOTD
Chanel Le Vernis Mistral
Precision Hydramax + Active Nutrition Nourishing Cream
Vitalumiere Eclat Compact Makeup – Powder
Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet Lip Color La Fascinate Review, FOTD