Chanel UV Essentiel Complete Sunscreen UV Protection Anti Pollution SF 50 Review
Price : Rs 3400 for 30 ml
My Experience :
Being a Chanel fan, I like to give a lot of their products a try. I have rarely faced any complaints with their products. But of late I have bought two products from them and both of them have left me disappointed. One of them is this ‘Chanel UV Essentiel Complete Sunscreen UV Protection Anti Pollution SF 50 UVA’ (quite a mouthful).
Here are my pros and cons for the Chanel SPF 50 + sunscreen.
- Comes in a very cute white light weight bottle that’s so easy to carry around, in case you need to reapply your sunscreen. The nozzle of the bottle is small that helps to control the amount of product you need and also avoids spillage.
- It smells incredible pretty much like fresh flowers.
- The sunscreen is watery thin so it spreads easily.
- Hasn’t caused any break outs on my skin.
- Has protected me from sun – no sunburns, no tanning.
- Gives anti pollution, UVA and UVB protection.
And those are pretty much the pros.
Now the Cons :
- It makes my skin shiny. I have dry skin. I wonder what it’d do to someone with oily skin. Although i have to mention that it does not make my face sweaty. It just make sit ultra shiny.
- It leaves the most horrible white / grey cast ever. And that white cast does not settle down. It sits right on top of my skin even half an hour after application. I can’t even think of it as a protective layer between my foundation and skin. Because if I apply foundation after applying this, it makes my foundation also look pasty and whitish. So now the only option I have is that I use it at home.
I am finding it hard to use it only forget about re-purchasing it.
Rating : 2/5
Have you used Chanel UV Essentiel Complete Sunscreen UV Protection Anti Pollution SF 50 ?
Chanel Lift Lumière Firming and Smoothing Sunscreen Fluid Makeup Review
Chanel Sublimage Essential Comfort Cleanser Review
Vichy Capital Soleil SPF 30 Review
Chanel Double Perfection Natural Matte Powder Makeup Review
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation Review
Chanel Vitalumiere Satin Smoothing Fluid Makeup Review
26 thoughts on “Chanel UV Essentiel Complete Sunscreen UV Protection Anti Pollution SF 50 Review”
Now that’s really weird!
How can Chanel do such mistakes???
N the flower looks so cute!
Just like u, Rati Di 🙂
awww thanks :))
Ohhhh thatsjust lame..
I was about to ask about Chanel skincare . now I know better 😉 *oye balle*
some of skin care products are reeeeally good. especially their serums. 🙂 but this totally dint cut out for me. 🙁
Chanel *spank* thanks for saving big bucks Rati *haan ji*
i know *cry* *cry*
How can Chanel come up wid such a dud *scared*
i dont know. it dint work for me at all. 🙁
Beautiful pics *clap* *clap* but what a loser product from such a reputation *smack*
i know. 🙁
wow.. 🙂 beautifull pics..you are a sure shot photographer .. *puchhi* *puchhi* my mom was about to buy it..ill stop her now..thnks
yeah i’d say skip! thanks 🙂
i expected it to be a 5/5 but……
With dry skin only it turns out to be a dud… wondering what it do for people with oily skin *ghost* *hunterwali*
Ooops, gave you a shiny finish, and leaves a whitish cast….an absolute no no it is then.
Oh no… Another dud product…. How can chanel make such expensive mistakes and then make us pay for them
aww… *puchhi* wish the product worked best for you…. 🙁
ohh I ws fascinated by this sunscreen to be my fist sunscreen pdt.. thank god u saved me frm another disaster.. *headbang* I m already facing so many duds every now n then.. *hunterwali*
I love ur pictures wid flowers.. *whistle* they certainly add life to pictures na.. *happydance* *jai ho*
Just in the swatch photo I can tell how shiny it is *nababana*
Rati, if it makes your skin shiny, it would be disastrous on my oily skin *headbang*
But smells of flowers….wowwwww
I am sooo disappointed with this one. *waaa* *waaa* *waaa* *waaa*
*cry* aww chanel
IM a bigggggggggg fan of Chanel myself …
Even I always love chanel products and they never disappoint me
But this is said that this product did not work for u Rati 🙁
Chanel products never let me down !
hhaaawwwwwwwwwww *cry* shiny skin in summers *ghost* *ghost*