WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Price : Rs 3400 for 30 ml
My Experience :
Being a Chanel fan, I like to give a lot of their products a try. I have rarely faced any complaints with their products. But of late I have bought two products from them and both of them have left me disappointed. One of them is this ‘Chanel UV Essentiel Complete Sunscreen UV Protection Anti Pollution SF 50 UVA’ (quite a mouthful).
Here are my pros and cons for the Chanel SPF 50 + sunscreen.
- Comes in a very cute white light weight bottle that’s so easy to carry around, in case you need to reapply your sunscreen. The nozzle of the bottle is small that helps to control the amount of product you need and also avoids spillage.
- It smells incredible pretty much like fresh flowers.
- The sunscreen is watery thin so it spreads easily.
- Hasn’t caused any break outs on my skin.
- Has protected me from sun – no sunburns, no tanning.
- Gives anti pollution, UVA and UVB protection.
And those are pretty much the pros.
Now the Cons :
- It makes my skin shiny. I have dry skin. I wonder what it’d do to someone with oily skin. Although i have to mention that it does not make my face sweaty. It just make sit ultra shiny.
- It leaves the most horrible white / grey cast ever. And that white cast does not settle down. It sits right on top of my skin even half an hour after application. I can’t even think of it as a protective layer between my foundation and skin. Because if I apply foundation after applying this, it makes my foundation also look pasty and whitish. So now the only option I have is that I use it at home.
I am finding it hard to use it only forget about re-purchasing it.
Rating : 2/5
Have you used Chanel UV Essentiel Complete Sunscreen UV Protection Anti Pollution SF 50 ?
Chanel Lift Lumière Firming and Smoothing Sunscreen Fluid Makeup Review
Chanel Sublimage Essential Comfort Cleanser Review
Vichy Capital Soleil SPF 30 Review
Chanel Double Perfection Natural Matte Powder Makeup Review
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation Review
Chanel Vitalumiere Satin Smoothing Fluid Makeup Review