Claims : VITALUMIERE AQUA FRESH AND HYDRATING CREAM COMPACT MAKEUP SPF15 is a water-based formula that blends effortlessly and offers the lightness and radiance of a fluid with the ease and convenience of a compact format. The complexion is immediately hydrated and smoothed, with a look of natural, flawless radiance and a comfortable feel that lasts all day.
Price : Rs 3,200 for 12 gm
My Experience :
I guess you guys already know how much I love my Chanel Vitalumeire Aqua Foundation. That is almost over so I went to repurchase it. But saw the cream compact version of the Vitalumerie Aqua so thought I’d give this a shot!
I LOVE IT!
- It is hydrating.
- It has medium to buildable coverage. It covers a lot of blemishes but t is definitely not a full coverage foundation.
- It blends like a dream and does not cause any streaks. I have used it with regular foundation brush, a fluffy blus brush and a stiff duo fibre foundation brush. This foundation work with just everything.
- It does not accentuate the pores.
- It has a light dewy finish.
- It does not oxidize.
- No funny smell.
- Didn’t break me out.
- Does not move the entire day.
- Does not cake up and looks like your own skin.
- Great to travel with. Comes with a sponge and an inbuilt mirror.
- Feels very light on skin.
- Does no transfer or move.
- Looks great in photos.
This is the makeup breakdown of yesterday’s outfit post :
- Lipstick : Chanel Bel Ami
- Blush : MAC Fleur Power
- Eyeshadows : MAC Expresso , MAC Rice Paper / MAC Smolder Kohl. Tutorial for this look HERE
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation Review
Chanel Dragon Le Vernis Review, NOTD
5 Chanel Rouge Coco Lipstick Mademoiselle Dupes
Chanel Coquette Rouge Allure Lipstick Review, Swatch, FOTD
Rouge Allure 67 Excessive Review, Photos and Swatches
Chanel Rouge Allure Lipstick Genial Review
Chanel Rouge Coco Lipstick La Pausa Review
Chanel Rouge Coco 35 Chintz Photos, Review, Swatches (Fall 2010)
Chanel Rouge Coco Lipstick Mademoiselle Review, Swatch, FOTD
Chanel Le Vernis Mistral
Chanel Precision Hydramax + Active Nutrition Nourishing Cream Review
Chanel Vitalumiere Eclat Compact Makeup – Powder Review