WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
This review will be on the Charlotte Tilbury Luxury Palette Color Coded Eyeshadows in the Shade Dolce Vita.
The secrets to iconic, mesmerizing eyes with my Color-Coded Eyeshadow Palettes. Each one contains four harmonious shades that offer a complete “desk to disco” eye color wardrobe and an easy to use application ritual that is fail-safe to follow. It’s my artistry made easy!
My Experience with Charlotte Tilbury Luxury Palette The Dolce Vita Color-Coded Eyeshadow Palette:
I am absolutely in love with this palette. Everything about it screams the highest form of luxury and it doesn’t get any better than this. Out of all the Charlotte Tilbury products I have tried till now, this one has by far impressed me the most and that is saying something as I own a lot of them.
Comes in a sturdy container which closes with a secure click. It has a very good-sized mirror inside. There is no applicator provided.
These eye shadows are so incredibly creamy, so incredibly pigmented yet so smooth and blend-able. They do not feel chalky or gritty at all, even the gold glitter shade is so smooth and pigmented which kind of blows your mind. These are very easy to blend yet they stay exactly where you put them. You can easily create precise cut crease looks or blended smoky eyes with these shadows with little effort.
All the shades have been color coded so perfectly by Charlotte that even a beginner can create the most beautiful looks with just these 4 shadows. All the shadows are labeled by their function which is how exactly I have used them in creating the EOTD.
This is a palette with all warm colors. The pics honestly do not do justice and these shadows need to be swatched and applied to truly impress you completely. The shades are as follows:
1. Prime: A beautiful metallic finish light pinkish copper. It has a silver sheen to it. It’s very pigmented even being a light color. Looks great as a highlight for the brow bone or the inner corner or even to apply all over lid. This shade doesn’t get lost with the skin color. It is still very much visible because of the high metallic sheen to it.
2. Enhance: My absolute favorite eyeshadow of all time. I love warm shades like this and I could wear them every day of my life. It’s a metallic finish burnt reddish copper shade. Looks absolutely beautiful on the eyes. Super blend-able, creamy soft and very pigmented. Works great as a transition or a crease shade.
3. Smoke: A gorgeous bronze with a copper sheen. It has a metallic finish just like the 3 other described above. This shade has a beautiful 3D look to it in the light with the bronze base which is topped with copper and gold sheen.
4. Pop: An absolutely breathtaking gold glitter. Also has a strong copper undertone to it which makes it complement all the other shades. This particular shade is a bit difficult to pick up with a brush, even with a wet one. But with some trial, I found that the best way to apply it is using the fingers and dabbing it on the lid. The shine on this makes me swoon every single time I look in the mirror. It catches the light and gives an eye-catching shine from every angle. It truly makes the eyes pop. The glitters are not gritty or scratchy. The pics do not even come close to doing it justice. It has to be seen in person to be truly impressed.
The staying power of these eye shadows is very good. They show up with full color even without a primer underneath and stay for 6-7 hours. Even the glitter adheres very well to the eyelids and stays intact for 4-5 hours.
Overall, I am highly impressed with this palette. It is worth every single penny and the quality and the color selection is superb. I cannot recommend this palette enough. Amazing job Charlotte Tilbury!!!
Pros of Charlotte Tilbury Luxury Palette The Dolce Vita Color-Coded Eyeshadow Palette:
- Beautiful coordinated colors, works so good together.
- Very smooth, blend-able shadows.
- Very richly pigmented.
- Very good staying power.
- All the shadows have such a beautiful 3D sheen to it, very eye catching.
- All of the shadows have a little fall out which is kind of expected. The glitter shade gives the most fall out of all, but still the fall out is much less compared to many other high-end eye shadows that I have used in the past.
- Has a luxurious perfume type scent.
Cons of Charlotte Tilbury Luxury Palette The Dolce Vita Color-Coded Eyeshadow Palette:
- Expensive for four shadows, but they are so worth it.
IMBB Rating: 10/5
Charlotte Tilbury Multi-Miracle Glow Cleanser Mask and Balm For Baby Soft Skin
Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream Treat and Transform Moisturiser
Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat Re-Shape & Re-Size Lip Liner; Pillow Talk
Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Velvet Underground Lipstick
Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze and Glow Face Sculpt and Highlight
Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Bitch Perfect Lipstick
Charlotte Tilbury Bedroom Black Rock ‘n’ Kohl Iconic Liquid Eye Pencil
Charlotte Tilbury Air Brush Flawless Finish Skin Perfecting Micro-Powder
Charlotte Tilbury Cheek to Chic Love is the Drug Swish & Pop Blusher
Charlotte Tilbury Pink Venus Lip Cheat Re-Shape & Re-Size Lip Liner
Bollywood Stars and Their Luxury Bags
Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Luxury Bubble Bath
Maybelline The Nudes Eyeshadow Palette
Hourglass Monochrome Modernist Eyeshadow Palette
Sleek Makeup Oh So Special Eyeshadow Palette
Essence Eyeshadow Palette – All About Nude
NARS Dolce Vita Blush
NARS Roman Holiday, Dolce Vita Sheer Lipstick
Nars Dolce Vita Velvet Matte Lip Pencil
L’Oreal Color Caresse by Color Riche Lipstick – Blushing Sequin