WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
These come from Kamini, an IMBB Reader:
1. Treatment for Scars
Take neem leaves dry them. Crush them fine to powder in a mixer. Take the remains of lemon peel (left after you have removed the juice) crush them in a mixer, and sun dry them. Now take your favourite mild toner or rose water, mix neem powder and lemon peel, and apply on face. Leave on for 10 min, then gently scrub and wash off. Repeat as often as you like. This works slowly at definitely helps for scars and its natural. If you like you can add dried curry leaves powder too.
2. Spot Treatment for Pimples
Mix clove cream(fabindia),tea tree toner(fabindia), neem powder, and lemon peel powder and apply on pimple. By morning the size of pimple just reduced considerably and I use it every night for acne spots too and it works, though slow. I bought fabindia tea tree toner but it dint work alone for me, so I came up with this idea, and it works for me. Just wanted to share with everyone,the white of watermelon is known to remove tanning.
Few more quick tips 🙂
1. If your winter lotion feels heavy for summers,you could add sure aloe vera gel and apply it.It feels lighter and cool
2. Coriander juice mixed with peppermint leaves helps cool the redness and acne.For oily skin you can mix it wit multani mitti.For normal to dry add few drops of glycerine
3. Crushed corn flour mixed with cucumber juice helps whitening.
4. For quick scrubs mix sugar with your regular face wash.You could add pinch of dry neem leaves to facewash.
5. Sun Dry lot of neem leaves completely and grind them to powder.This comes very handy for facepacks and scrubs.:)
Hope it works for everyone.:)