Holiday Inspired Look
Come Christmas and everything looks Red and White… Not the ciggie brand, the colours red and white!!!
So the look I am doing today is inspired by the Holiday fervour. Hope you like it. So here we go!!
Here are the things I used:
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer
- MaxFactor Age Renew Foundation
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish natural
- MaxFactor Cream Blush in Soft Candy
- Colorbar Blush in True Gold
- MAC Cream Colour Base in Hush
- Urban Decay Eye Shadow in “Midnight Cowboy Rides again”
- First and last colour from Maybelline Eye Studio Colour plush Eye shadow- “Give me Gold” (A soft gold for highlighting and a dark shimmery brown for outer corner)
- Chambor Black Liquid eye liner
- Maybelline Colossal Volume Express mascara
1. Colorbar Lip Liner in True Red
2. Inglot lipstick (Red one from the palette).
So let’s start:
1. Start with base makeup. A flawless face is must for red lips.
2. Prime your lids. I have applied MAC Cream Colour Base on lids right upto the brow bone.
3. Apply a shimmery silver/cream shadow on the entire lid. You can use loose shimmer on top of a neutral shadow too.
4. Apply a very thin line of black liquid eye liner on the upper lash line.
5. Take a pencil brush and dip it into a dark shimmery brown.
6. Draw a line with this brown shadow over the black liner to soften it.
7. Wing this brown shadow right upto the end of the eyebrow. Blend the shadow in outer corner too.
8. Apply a soft white golden shadow just under the brow. Blend everything together.
9. Do up both the eyes. It should look something like this.
12. Apply a bold red colour on the lips.
13. Apply a bright coral/red blush along the cheekbone. Top it up with a highlighter, especially on the apples of the cheeks. I am using MF Soft Candy in the contours and along the cheek bones and using CB true gold as highlighter.
14. And we are done!!!! Here’s the finished look:
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!
Lots of love
Also, Read :
- How To Wear Red Lipstick – Photo Makeup Tutorial
- Retro Makeup Look: Winged Liner, Classic Red Lips
- Party Makeup Look : Frosted Eye Makeup, Bold Red Lips