I hope this new year has turned out to be very happy for you all so far. I am still in the party mood and that is why, I bring you the Ciate Mini Caviar Manicure Kit-Party Punch today. It’s one of the must-haves for all you party lovers out there.
How to Use:
• Work on one nail at a time and apply two coats of the enclosed Ciaté Paint Pot shade.
• Place your finger over the tray and sprinkle Caviar pearls over your painted nail ensuring you do this whilst the nails are still wet.
• Once fully covered, gently press and compact the Caviar pearls into your nail bed to ensure durability. Place the mini funnel into the Caviar pearls bottle and tilt the tray over the funnel to pour in your precious beads. Once finished, leave your nails to completely dry for 15 to 20 minutes. Viola! You now have perfectly Caviar manicured nails.
• Once the pearls have set, put back the remaining pearls from the tray to the bottle with a little funnel.
The mini manicure set contains two bottles of 5 ml each. First one has a nail varnish and the second one contains caviar glass beads. The caviar pearls have been named ‘Ring A Rosy’ while, the beautiful pink varnish is called ‘Kiss Chase’.The pearls are colourful and compliment the base shade very nicely.
My Experience with Ciate Mini Caviar Manicure Kit-Party Punch:
The Product: The Ciate Mini Caviar Manicure Kit-Party Punch set is so cute and feminine that you can’t ignore its presence in your stash. Let me first begin with the varnish. As I told you earlier, it’s a beautiful pink shade which is a must have for every girl.
The texture of the nail paint is like any other nail paint; and has a medium consistency. The black screw open bottle has a nail brush with fine bristles. Even though, it is the mini pack, still the applicator brush is designed beautifully to make the nail paint application easy.
Next comes the caviar pearls which are uncountable in number in that mini bottle with different shades of pink, purple, golden-yellow and silver. They complement the base shade very beautifully as you can see in the pictures.
Staying Power: Right from the application to its presence on the nails, you have to be very careful. The manicure looks very beautiful on the nails but, the effect sadly lasts only up to two days and not more than that. All the pearls which were carefully placed on the wet coat of the base nail paint, get detached on their own. This is one major drawback of this set. Also, once the beads detach, they leave back a void on the nail paint which makes the nails look rather dirty. Lastly, since it is winters, these beads get stuck at various places in woollen clothes which is kind of annoying and irritating to me.
Summing up, this manicure set is perfect for an evening at a funky party where you can flaunt your glitzy and peppy side.
Pros of Ciate Mini Caviar Manicure Kit-Party Punch:
• It is too cute that you definitely cannot ignore it.
• The pink varnish has a pretty shade and is of good quality.
• The pink varnish is beautiful enough to be applied without the caviar pearls.
• The texture of the nail paint is good enough to hold the caviar pearls while it is wet.
• The multi coloured caviar pearls make the nails look really pretty and peppy.
Cons of Ciate Mini Caviar Manicure Kit-Party Punch:
• The first and foremost is the poor staying power of the caviar beads which is not more than two days.
• The detachment of caviar pearls leave a void on the nails.
• It isn’t too good for winters as the beads stick or cling on to the woollen clothes and thus, annoy at times.
Must have product if you can ignore a few flaws and look at the brighter shade of the manicure set. It’s very girly and truly a party punch.
IMBB Rating: 4/5
Ciate Nail Paints
Ciaté Paint Pots – Ferris Wheel
Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel EyeLiner Caviar Ink
Faces Manicure Set: Pack of 5
Kiss French Manicure Kit
MAC Party Parrot Lipstick Review
TIGI Bed Head After Party
Real Techniques On Location Mini Brush Trio
Maybelline Baby Lips Pink Punch
Maybelline Colorsensational High Shine Lipstick- Fruit Punch
11 thoughts on “Ciate Mini Caviar Manicure Kit-Party Punch Review”
I love this concept…so cute
Yea it is…
That pink is soooooo very pretty!! Looks great on u <3
Iwantttt that coral pink!
These bottles are cute, the pink color is so pretty !
Yea.. They are actually very cute… I loved them..
wowww that shade is lovely and girly 🙂 those caviars look unique every time we wear them… i got all the colours ka caviar.. gonna try them soon 🙂
Do try them saloni… I m pretty sure u would love it…
It’s looking good Megha… Wish it could stay longer than two days.
I have been wanting to try caviar from such a long time! 😀 this just made me go weak in the knees! Getting it asap 😛 Lovely NOTD! 🙂