Boring outfit? Accessorize! Feeling blue? Accessorize! And earrings are our favorite accessories ever. They are not just a piece of jewelry anymore, they are art pieces to flaunt, to cherish and add glamour to your look. Sparkly earrings are timeless as they send out bold, beautiful vibes and can oomph up the simplest of looks. They come in a variety of designs and can transform you from “drab to fab” in a jiffy. Here are 5 classic sparkly earring designs that you would love to flaunt everywhere.
1. Shining Studs: Accept it! Who doesn’t like a big shiny rock on their ears? A simple stud design looks classy and is also work place appropriate. A simple solitaire earring will not only add sophistication to your look, but also make you feel confident and glamorous. Not just diamonds, studs of semi-precious and precious stones like ruby and emerald, can take be excellent choices for evening wear. The glint of your earring catching the light will always be a sight to behold, and that too without looking like a disco ball.
2. Hot hoops: To add edge to any western or fusion outfit, slip on sparkle hoop earrings. They are the glamorous sisters of the basic hoops and look sassy and shiny. The distinct circular or oval shape makes them stand out and they come in so many designs and sizes. Think about a silvery stone studded hoop earring pair with your LBD and high heels. Saturday night sorted, what say?
3. Dazzling danglers: Danglers are my favorite kind of earrings. They are dressy and yet delicate, and live up to the motto of ‘Rise and shine’. The radiant sparkle in exquisitely handcrafted danglers in unmatched. So whether you own danglers made of cubic zirconia, amethyst or multiple glitter stones, they can add grace, poise and class to what you wear, whenever you wear. Reason enough to stock up on a few more to spread the dazzle.
4. Charming chandeliers: Chandelier earrings are the ultimate statement makers. Just imagine stone encrusted or metal tasseled chandelier earrings which light up your ears. Surely conversation starters and must have pieces to own. The best thing about sparkly chandelier earrings is that you can never have too many. The range is endless and from mid-length to oversized chandelier rings, you have countless options to choose from. Pair them with ethnic wear or Western wear, they will always be effortlessly glamorous.
5. Edgy Ear Cuffs: Since the time the ear cuff trend caught on, there’s been no looking back. While traditional gold ear cuffs existing for ages, the modern avatar of ear cuffs is all edgy and chic. Sleek, simple or exquisitely crafted, an ear cuff is a must in your jewellery box. Jennifer Lawrence had sported a sparkly ear cuff at a premiere of one of her movies and it became the talking point of the town. A metallic ear cuff with stones encrusted could be the ultimate accessory to jazz up even a boring T-shirt and jeans combo. Definitely some exciting earrings to own.