If we have a poll of what we hate the most on our clear face, then our numero uno answer will be pimples. Oily skin will most probably have this problem at some point of time. To treat this Clean and Clear have come out with this deep cleaning astringent that fights against acne and results in clear skin.
$3.59 for 8 fl oz (240 mL).
Active Ingredients. Salicylic Acid (2%).
Alcohol41% , Benzophenone 4 , Denatonium Benzoate , Dimethicone Propyl PG Betaine , Fragrance , Isoceteth 20 , Water , Red 4.
- Oil-fighting formula that treats & helps prevent pimples.
How To Use:
- Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying medication.
- Moisten a cotton ball and cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a physician. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
My Experience with Clean and Clear Deep Cleaning Astringent:
The deep cleaning astringent comes in a see-through bottle with open cap on top of it. The water has a light strawberry color and it has a really good fruity smell. The consistency of the astringent is watery and has to be used with cotton ball to use it in the acne-prone areas. If used twice in a day, it will give good results. When applied, it does sting a little due to the alcohol content in it I guess.
The toner helps to clean the face well and treats acne effectively. It removes excess oil and leaves the skin refreshed and fresh. It doesn’t completely remove the oily feeling, but yes, it does keep it away for good 3-4 hours. It dries out the skin easily so be cautious on that front. Since the toner is too strong, it should be applied moderately to get best results out of this.
Pros of Clean and Clear Deep Cleaning Astringent:
- It delivers what it claims mainly – cleans the face and treats acne.
- Makes the face oil free.
- Has a good fruity smell.
- Easy to use and has maximum quantity.
- It gives a refreshed and clear skin.
Cons of Clean and Clear Deep Cleaning Astringent:
- It can be too drying on skin.
- When applied, causes irritation and stinging sensation for a few seconds.
- Strong alcohol content.
Those who have sensitive skin and are sensitive to alcohol-based products, please stay away from this because it does cause stinging for a few seconds, but it does a decent job of keeping away oil away from face and keeps face fresh and clean. Use it in small quantity and it does work fine in that way for a much clearer skin.
Clean & Clear Clear Fairness Cream
Clean and Clear Morning Energy Face Wash Purifying Apple
Clean & Clear Acne Clearing Moisturizer
Clean and Clear Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub
The Body Shop Blue Corn 3 in 1 Deep Cleansing Scrub Mask
Watsons Deep Cleansing Nose Pore Tape
L’Oreal Go 360 Clean Deep Facial Cleanser
Neutrogena Deep Clean Foaming Cleanser
Garnier Skin Naturals Pore Purifying Astringent
Ayur Herbals Astringent with Mint and Cucumber
Lakme Matteffect Refreshing Astringent
Banjara’s Neem Astringent for Blackheads