Beautiful, healthy and clear skin is what everyone desires. People do what not to achieve it. In today’s world when everyone wants to look presentable, having a good skin always helps. It not only makes you feel good about yourself but also boosts your moral and self-esteem too. I really get annoyed to see people associating clear skin with fair complexion. Can’t a person with dark complexion have beautiful skin?
I had a friend in school named Divya. She was a brilliant girl, always excelled in studies. Divya had a cousin sister (I don’t remember her name) who was about our age. Whenever she used to visit Divya’s place I could feel the discomfort Divya faced. Till the time her cousin used to stay Divya always made sure that she spent most of her time away from her home. One day when I could no longer take this suspense I asked her the reason. She told me that because of her dark complexion (which I must tell you was not dark but whitish instead) she was mocked at by her cousin. I felt really bad for her but could do nothing. Her cousin, though fair, had pimple marks on her face. But those were overlooked just because she had a ‘fair complexion’. Whereas, Divya was blessed with a clear, beautiful skin which was useless because she had a little dark complexion. Sounds like a typical 80’s story na. But such is the irony of life.
Divyanka Tripathi never fails to look gorgeous! She is one among those celebrities who look beautiful without makeup too 🙂 When asked about her skin care secret, she uses gram flour mixed with turmeric as a face pack on a regular basis. So, one can flaunt radiant skin using easily available ingredients itself 🙂 So, follow these tips and tricks listed below.
We all are well aware of the factors that contribute to skin problems. So without going into all those details yet again let’s focus on clear skin.
Some tips to get a clear complexion:
• The basic cleansing, toning, moisturizing and exfoliating routine is mandatory to have a great skin.
• Cucumber juice is also very effective in getting rid of blemishes. Grate a cucumber and squeeze out the juice. Apply it on your face and leave it for few minutes. Wash your face as usual.
• Mix honey with equal amount of lemon juice and apply it on face. Leave it for 10 minutes then wash your face with cool water.
• Mixing honey with equal amount of almond oil is another very good option to have a clear complexion.
• Vitamin C also helps to achieve a clear complexion.
• Drink at least 1.5 liters of water daily to keep toxins away.
• Wash your face with gram flour mixed with water or milk. Massage this mixture on your face for a minute and then leave it for 5 minutes. Wash it away with normal water.
• White radish juice can also be applied on face to achieve a clear complexion.
• Exercise daily to improve blood circulation and get that perfect glow.
• Take 1 tsp oatmeal and 1/4 tsp sandalwood powder. Mix them with water and apply it on face for few minutes. Wash off with cool water.
• Protect yourself from sun as far as possible. Apply sunscreen to avoid skin problems caused due to sun exposure.
• Try to be happy and reduce the stress from your life.
As far as I am concerned I would like to have a clear skin more than a fair complexion. What about you?
How to Care for Combination Skin
Blemishes– Causes & Skin Care
Skin Care for Oily Skin
Dry Skin Care: Home Remedies for Dry Skin
Daily Skin Care Regimen for Working Women
Everyuth Clear Skin Complexion Mask
Revlon New Complexion Foundation
Eyeliner for Dark Complexion
Lipstick Shades for Dark Complexion
Eyeshadow Shades for Dusky Complexion