Just in time for spring, Clinique has bottled the pure essence and renewed energy that springtime brings with its limited edition Clinique Happy in Bloom. This fresh, floral scent brings to mind a frosted spring morning with an aura of dew laden flowers.
Happy fans will certainly love Happy in Bloom, which features the floral heart of the one and only Happy fragrance coupled with chilled, watery notes that give a off a clean and cool feeling.
THE MAJOR PLAYERS
Clinique Happy in Bloom is a fresh, frosty floral that opens up with notes of yellow plum, a cocktail of frozen fruit, and watery green notes for a crisp introduction. Notes of muguet, white freesia and a mimosa accord from the original Happy, lend a tactile nuance of petals. Transparent amber and white wood provide depth with a natural feminine softness.
A bright blooming flower in pink and orange, inspired by Clinique’s very own iconic floral packaging, decorates the simple glass spray bottle for Happy in Bloom.
Happy in Bloom will be available in May 2011 for a limited time at Clinique counters across India.
Suggested Retail Price:
Happy in Bloom 30ml Rs 1850 and 50ml Rs 2400.
Available at Clinique stores and counters nationwide:
- Palladium Mall, 2nd Floor, main Atrium, Lower Parel.
- Select City Walk Mall, Ground Floor, Saket
- Ambience Mall, Debenhams Ground Floor, Gurgaon
- The Oasis Center, Lifestyle, Ground Floor, Koramangala
- Express Avenue Mall, Clinique, Anna Salai, Chennai
- In Orbit Mall, Shoppers Stop, Clinique Ground Floor, Malad West
- Eros Mall, Shoppers Stop, Clinique Ground Floor Rajouri Garden
- Shoppers Stop, 211 D, S.V.Road, Andheri ( West).
- Shoppers Stop Ltd, Ambience Mall, Nelson Mandela Road, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi.
Clinique Happy Heart Perfume Info
Perfume: Clinique Happy for Men and Women review
Clinique Happy Solid Fragrance Pencil Review
Avon’s In Bloom by Reese Witherspoon Body Lotion
Estee Lauder Launches Pleasures Bloom Fragrance
Clinique Fresh Bloom All Over Colour Review: Almond Blossom
Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Perfume
How To Choose The Right Perfume
Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet Perfume for Women Review