WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Colorbar has recently come out with some very beautiful versatile shades with so much of gold and glitter! If you look at the shades, everything will just look so pretty. I have 2 pretty shades to review today called “Coppertone Gold” and “Rose Gold”. See how these shades work and look on my nails!
Price: Rs 300/- each
Product Description by Colorbar:
• A luxurious range of Golds with a DUAL CHROME effect that envelopes your nails in 24 carat gold finish instantly.
• Replete with intense dual-shine golden pigments, this unique range allows you to experience two complementary color tones in one go.
• With a range of SIX shades of Gold, you are spoilt for choice and can easily find any shade of Gold that you desire.
• The application is smooth, streak-free and single stroke. It leaves behind a unique almost foil-like liquid gold finish on your nails.
• What’s more is that the formula has an excellent drying time along with being 3 -free, long-lasting, non-yellowing & chip-resistant.
My Experience with Colorbar Coppertone Gold & Rose Gold 24 CT Nail Lacquer:
Packaging: The nail paints come in a sturdy glass packaging with a pretty gold cap. The bottle is a see-through one hence I can see the beautiful gold shades. The bottle is handy and hence can be easily carried during travels. The bristles of the brush are very soft and glide smoothly on my nails. The range has 6 pretty gold shades ranging from pink gold to pure gold. The price is pretty high but if you pick one, then it will go long since we do not apply such nail paints for everyday wear, but there are cheaper dupes available too.
• Coppertone Gold is a gorgeous gold shade with fine gold shimmers. It goes fully gold on my nails with some yellow undertones. The name is Coppertone Gold but the copper sheen is not very much visible on the nails. It is much more visible in the bottle.
• Rose gold is a pure rose gold shade with little shimmer particles that make it look so dazzling and catchy. This shade is surely a hit shade as rose gold is one of the favourites of the women recently. They also have some more rose gold shades in the range which are better than this.
Both the shades are equally good in their own way but these are easily dupable too. These are really versatile shades for weddings and parties. Also it will be a great option to go for since the festive season is about to come.
Consistency and staying power: The consistency is super smooth hence glides very smoothly on my nails. But it is runny too hence you need to be careful while picking up the nail paint in the brush. I need at-least 2 coats to get intense colour and make it stay for a longer time. It also dries up very quickly on my nails which is such a benefit for me since I hate waiting for nail paints to dry. The nail paint stays on my nails for 5-6 days if I put on a good top coat and apply 2 coats. But if you are into household chores, then it will start chipping after 3-4 days. So applying 2-3 coats and a top coat is a must to make it last longer. The removal is easy but it leaves those shimmers on my fingers so it becomes a little tedious. But the nail paints are fabulous; so if you can splurge this amount, then go for it, or else we always have the Maybelline Color Show ones!
Pros of Colorbar Coppertone Gold & Rose Gold 24 CT Nail Lacquer:
• See through bottles with sparkly nail paints inside.
• 6 beautiful gold shades available to choose from.
• Handy with a soft brush.
• Glides very smoothly on my nails.
• Amazing consistency.
• The shade “Coppertone gold” is a pretty shimmery gold shade with copper sheen.
• The shade “Rose gold” is a very pretty pure rose gold shade full of tiny shimmers.
• Beautiful versatile shades which will suit anything you wear.
• Awesome ones for festive season, parties and weddings.
• Dries quickly.
• Keeps my nails dazzling all the time.
• Stays for more than 6 days if sealed well with a top coat.
Cons of Colorbar Coppertone Gold & Rose Gold 24 CT Nail Lacquer:
• Expensive as we can get cheaper dupes.
• Will chip in 3-4 days if you apply only one coat.
• Will not stay put if you are into household chores.
IMBB Rating: 4/5
Will I Repurchase/Recommend Colorbar Coppertone Gold & Rose Gold 24 CT Nail Lacquer?
I have these with me and these will go for long since I suck at changing nail polishes. But if you are looking out for some versatile shades which make your nails dazzle then try these as the festive season will be here soon.
Conclusion: I do not splurge on a lot of expensive nail paints, so I will still stick to Maybelline Color Shows which deliver the same result!
22 Colorbar Quick Finish Nail Paint
Top 5 Colorbar Nail Paints
Colorbar Nailpolish Remover
Colorbar Coffee Love Nail Lacquer Pro Kit
Colorbar Floral Flutter Nail Lacquer Pro Kit
Colorbar Ultimate Nail Enamel Remover
Colorbar Pro Pop Heart Mini Collection
Colorbar Crackle Nail Lacquer Photos