WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Colorbar Eye shadow Copper Crush review and swatches
Hello beautiful ladies on IMBB….
Hello ladies its a long time i have written a beauty related article on IMBB. This time giving a break to health related topics and thus coming back to the only passion of women cosmetics. This time I have come up with an Eye shadow from Colorbar. Less than two months remaining for me to get married and this time too I am planning to do my own make up. So I am hunting down all the cosmetics shops for good make up items. I finished searching with my foundation and now I am in search of some good eye shadows. I found this particular eyeshadow three months back and I love it totally. It is the Colorbar U.S.A. Eye Shadow 002 Copper Crush. It’s a nice colour and perfect for warm skin tones.
What the outer carton states
It’s the Colorbar U.S.A. in 002 Copper Crush. Net Weight 3 gm/0.105 US OZ e
Contents: Made in Italy
Mfg. By Viva Cosmetics, Asangao, Thane -421601
Mktd. By Colorbar Cosmetics Private Ltd.
Best Before 36 months from Pkd.
What the company claims?
The Eye Shadow is a pigmented powder that gives the eyes a shine and pearl-like effect. Ultra fine in texture, it is easy to blend while its moisturizing agent keeps your eyelids soft and smooth. This product is long lasting and fade resistant.
The list of ingredients is not provided and I could not find it in their website too.
Appearance and Packaging
It comes tightly packed in usual silver colored square shaped box. Inside the box it is a round eye shadow box. It is a cute little container and I love the packaging. It has two compartments as usual the upper one houses the eyeshadow and the lower one has the mirror and the applicator. The applicator is not completely useless and I use it to fill the outer eye corners neatly. The sponge is of good quality, I even washed it twice and it is still intact. Only the thing with it is it is too small to hold. I think they made it so, only to fit it in the small dibbi.
Price: Rs. 225
In total there are eight shades available
- 001 Gorgeous Gold,
- 002 Copper Crush,
- 003 Spicy Brown,
- 004 Really Rose,
- 005 Expensive Pink,
- 006 Green Stroke,
- 007 Aqua Marine and
- 008 Black Tie
What I liked about the eyeshadow
· It comes in the nice cute little box which is easy to carry in my purse. It tightly closes and no fear of opening the cap.
· The texture is soft and smooth and easily bendable.
· The colour is just superb. It was my love at first sight. I just fell in love with the colour. And I knew that it will perfectly suit me. It is a nice light orangey fresh shimmery colour. As the name suggest, it is copper crush so actually I expected a reddish tinge to it but I am happy with the color.
· The colour remains without any fading for more than 4- hours. I tried it for my friend’s marriage. I applied it around 11 in the morning and it was still there till 6 in the evening only a little bit of fading. And that too without a primer as I was uneducated that time about primers and bases.
· It is very nicely pigmented. The pigmentation is better than the e/s which was provided in the Colorbar makeup kit. In this one just one swipe gives u enough color.
· There is no fall out at all. The color once applied is just fixes to the skin giving an even color application.
· There is no creasing. The colour just fades away without settling into the creases.
· The quantity provided is pretty good.
· I can even use it as a highlighter. I don’t know much about bronzers and highlighter so please correct me if I am wrong.
· The price is worth for the quantity and quality both.
What I didn’t liked about the Colorbar eyeshadow copper crush
· I did not found any cons in eyeshadow only the brush provided should have been a bit bigger.
· The ingredients list is not provided.
Will I buy it again: Yes surely I will buy it again if at all it finishes. But I think it will last for me for a good amount of time. I will surely recommend to my friends who are lining up for marriage this year. 😛
Rating: 4½ (Minus half because of the applicator provided.)
In total I loved the eyeshadow very much and I will go for their other eyeshadow colors too. Instead I am looking forward for expensive Pink.
Did you like the eyeshadow? Thanks for reading.
Below are the pictures of the copper crush which I tried applying. The colour on the lid is the copper crush.
Have you used Colorbar Eyeshadow Copper Crush? Please rate in the box below
Also Read :
Colorbar Cool Eyeshadow Palette Silver Blue Smokey Eyes Tutorial
Colorbar Warm Eyeshadow Palette Look : Taupe Pink Eye Makeup
Colorbar Makeup Brushes Review
Colorbar Eyeshadow Palette Warm 002 Review, Look, Swatches
Colorbar Eye Shadow Brownie # 17 Review, Look, Swatches