Claims : Just Smoky Kajal gets you Glam ready in just 50 seconds. This long-lasting, multi-tasking eye pencil gives you 3-in-1 benefits of an Eyeliner, Kajal and an Eye Shadow. It helps you to achieve the mysterious smoky-eyed look which will last for up to 12 hours. It comes with a built-in smudger that is as soft as a cushion which can be used to demystify the art of smoky eyes. The intense color and matte texture of the pencil adds definition and drama to your eyes. It has waterproof property and does not transfer
Price : Rs 650/-
My Experience with Colorbar Just Smoky Kajal Just Green :
I was at the Central,Gurgaon the other day and saw these liners by Colorbar. I swatched and they turned out to be insanely pigmented . Plus the color selection was gorgeous. A quick search for review on IMBB on my phone and I went through two colors (Just Teal, Just Blue) already reviewed here. This color really took my breath away. It is a metallic military green. I went crazy seeing the color. The pencil has its both pros and cons. Let me take you through all of them. 🙂
- The packaging is a stunning matte coated pencil in the same color as the color of the pencil. Makes it easier to locate.
- The color selection is nice- teal, black, green, grey and blue.
- The pencil is insanely pigmented and suuuper creamy. No tugging or pulling. It feels very soft when you apply it.
- I personally like the sharpenable pencils so I like this one.
- It comes with a sponge-tip applicator that is attached at the end of the pencil It’s so hard and totally useless.
- There has been no irritation in my eyes using this.
- You have to blend it very quickly. I mean it sets in 5 seconds. I found it really hard to work with since I was creating a smoked out eye makeup look. So I worked with small portions. Apply-blend-apply-blend. It was tiring. I wish it gave a little more times to blend before it set. The worst is that once it sets and you try to blend it, it comes off in flakes.
- It sets and it sets. 😛 No smudging, budging or moving.
- You have to use a proper eye makeup remover to remove it. It wouldn’t come off with your regular makeup remover.
- I was so badly wishing it had a brown color in its selection.
- You would go through this pencil very quickly. The tip of the pencil goes blunt very quickly.
Overall, I love it. Mainly because of the rich color selection and the intensity it provides. You have to kinda figure out the best way that works for you. If you make mistakes, they are hard to correct since it sets so quickly. But still.. I know I am going to use this a lot. The creaminess of the pencil makes it a pleasure to work with. 🙂
Rating : 3.9/5
And here’s the look I created using the smoky green kajal. Just applied all over like a thick winged eyeliner and smudged. There is L’oreal Kajal Magique on the waterline.
Colorbar Just Smoky Kajal – Just Blue Review
Colorbar Just Smoky Kajal in Just Teal 004 Review
Colorbar Indian Eye Kohl
Colorbar High Definition Kohl Eye Liner
Colorbar I Glide Eye Pencil
Colorbar Enchanting Kohl Photos, Swatches
Colorbar I Glide Eye Pencil in Electra
Top Ten Bollywood Actresses with Smoky Eye Makeup
Smoky Brown Eye Makeup Tutorial
Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash Mascara Review
Revlon Colorstay One-Stroke Defining Eyeliner – Glazed Green Review
Gold Green and Red Ethnic Eye Makeup Tutorial