Colorbar Lip Pot Coral Crush Review, Swatch, FOTD
Claims : Pamper your lips with this deliciously, syurpy lip color. Cushiony and wet, it optically plumps your lips for a sexy plushy pout you’ll will become addicted to ! Comfortable and emollient. Lips that look lush, plush and gorgeous ( there is more fancy claim to it but guess this much information would do. Phew! 😛 🙂
Price : Rs 495
It comes packed in a silver cardboard box like this.
And it comes sealed like this. Super impressive.
I wish I could wrap up the review in just 3 words this time ” THIS IS UHHMAZINGGGGG”. 🙂
What I love about Colorbar Lip pot :
- Pigmentation : It is amazingly pigmented. You get completely opaque color with just one swipe of brush.
- Color : Coral Crush is peachy warm toned coral. Easy to pull off. Would work on various skintones.
- Staying Power : It stays on my lips for around 5 hours. Even after full meal the color is there on my lips. It gets a little lighter than usual but it is there completely on my lips.
- Comfortable Wear : it does not dry out my lips and feels amazingly comfortable even after hours of wear.
- It has creamy gel like texture that goes on easily on your lips.
- Does not smudge or smear.
- Comes sealed. Highly appreciable.
- Has a vanilla kinda fragrance and a little cosmetic (y) flavour to it but that is not too bothersome for me.
- Does not settle in fine lines.
- Has 6 gm of product in a pot , which is quite a lot.
- Available in 6 lovely colors for various skin tones. check HERE
- Does not go streaky on lips. I have applied it using both Q tip and a lip brush. With Q tip you have to even out the application with your finger tips.
- It has a nice glossy shine but after meals it gives soft matte finish.It can easily be worn on day to day basis because the glossiness is not over powering.
- The pot is tiny and light so it can easily be carried around.
- Is “almost ” non transferable. No embarrassing lipstick stains on glasses. 😀
The only drawback would be that it comes in a pot form so you have to apply it using a brush all the time.
And here is how it looks on me. I am not keeping well today so this was the best face forward I could put. 🙂
I am definitely picking up another shade from this range .
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : 4.5/5
Have you used Colorbar Lip Pot Coral Crush ? Please rate in the box below
Also Read :
Colorbar Perfect Gloss – Ripe Apple Review, Swatches
Colorbar Precision Waterproof Eyeliner Review, Photos, Swatches
Colorbar Beauty Fever Makeup Kit Review, Swatches
I Glide Eye Pencil – New Shades Photos, Swatches
Colorbar Long Wear Lipstick Photos, Swatches
Colorbar Liquid Addiction Lipstick Caramel Mauve Review, Photos
Copper Crush Review, Swatches
Colorbar Limited Edition Lip Gloss Photos, Swatches
Colorbar Lip Pot Photos, Swatches