Colorbar Perfect Gloss in 001 Ripe Apple, Swatches
How are we all
Today am reviewing a colorbar gloss which used to be my hg a few months back.
When I got it few months back it cost me rs 125.
Check out more about the colorbar products from their website HERE
What I like about colorbar perfect gloss:
• This is a very widely, easily available gloss and goes on very smooth on your lips.
• You can see in the picture below how natural it looks on my lips as I have pigmented lips.
• When you are wearing this gloss I do not think you need anything under it. No lipstick or not even a balm. They are very moisturising and the colour I have is 001 ripe apple and one nuder colour which I will review very soon.
• About the colour it is a very medium pigmented berry pink colour.
• Goes on very smooth on your lips.
• It has a very light smell to it. Nothing people with strong noses would not be able to take.
• The gloss is very easy to apply with the short wand and also stays on for a good 2 hours.
• It is good for everyday wear as the texture is just right. Does not feel like you are wearing a heavy sticky gloss. I get comfortable after 5 minutes of applying this gloss.
• I like pigmented glosses more than the sheer ones as they give a little bit of coverage without the need of an extra lipstick to go under.
• The colour which I have is a perfect understated pink for my kind of complexion. I loved wearing it every time I went out and did not fell heavy.
• It also fades pretty evenly.
• Widely available at all the colorbar counters.
• As far as my memory goes I had brought 2 tubes of this same colour as it was my HG that time.
• When am wearing this, my lips do not look ‘overdone’ with all the glossiness in it.
What I do not like about colorbar perfect gloss:
• Because it is such a beautiful colour and consistency I would have loved if it stayed on a little more than just 2 hours
• The fact that there is no mention of the ingredients on the either the gloss or box it came in.
I give it a :-* :-* :-* :-* + 0.8 and will definitely buy one more this gloss and try more colours.
Also Read :
Colorbar Precision Waterproof Eyeliner Review, Photos, Swatches
Colorbar Beauty Fever Makeup Kit Review, Swatches
Colorbar I Glide Eye Pencil – New Shades Photos, Swatches
Colorbar Long Wear Lipstick Photos, Swatches
Colorbar Liquid Addiction Lipstick Caramel Mauve Review, Photos
Colorbar Eye Shadow Copper Crush Review, Swatches