Colorbar Shimmer Magic Hint Of Tint
What Colorbar Claims:
• Showers of Flash powder particles, Reflect colours like Prism, Silky, Light, Exxquisite Fresh colours that easily Create Fantastic Surge of Delightful Textures and most fashionable Charm of smoked makeup, whether Monochrome or colour use, May have the effect of Magic.
• Provides Radiant, healthy-Looking Effect.
• Very Pigmented.
• East to blend.
• Non oily.
• Long lasting.
• Skin friendly.
• Multifunctional, can be used like a blusher, Eye shadow, Bronzer or a highlighter
Directions For Use:
Sweep Brush Gently All over “shimmer Magic” and Dust lightly on cheekbones As Blush/Bronzer. Mix all or pick single shade to intensify your eyes.
Rs. 750 for net weight of 9 GM0.31 OZ
Shades Available: 7
• 001 Hint of Tint
• 002 Pinch Me pink
• 003 Honeymoon Peach
• 004 Virgin Gold
• 005 Terracotta Sheen
• 006 Wink Pink
• 007 Gleeful Glam
Check Rati’ s post here for other swatches.
(The 3 colours that this Shimmer Magic – Hint of Tint is made of):
My Experience Colorbar Shimmer Magic – Hint Of Tint Review:
Well, I had absolutely no plans to buy this one, but just couldn’t resist myself when I saw these at the Colorbar counter. There are about 7 shades in this which have been launched, but unfortunately, the counter I visited had only 4 shades , but, I like how Colorbar keeps updating/ introducing new products in its range. I also got its new coloured enchanting kohl, which I reviewed some time back; you can check its review here.
The product comes in a silver finish casing sans any applicator or mirror. The product reminds me a lot of Revlon Colorstay finishing powder and MAC MSF.
Colorbar shimmer magic is truly a versatile product and can be used on the eyes (you get 3 different shades viz golden, copper, bronze or if used overall, you can get a golden-bronze effect), as a highlighter (the light golden part) and as a shimmer bronzer (brown bronzer part). I am reaching out for this product a lot these days as the marriage season is full on and I need to do party/shimmery makeup almost every day. Also, I don’t need to fiddle with my makeup stash and look for eye shadows, highlighters, shimmer blush as this product sorts me out completely. All I need to do is, use it the right way . I would definitely suggest this product to all brides-to-be for your vanity and this would also be great for makeup artists.
The texture of Shimmer Magic is smooth and blends easily. The pigmentation is great and if you use it wet, it gives intense/superb colour. The shimmer in this is fine and not chunky/glittery at all.
You get a lot of quantity in the pan and I am sure that even if I do my full face with it 24 X7 X365, I will still not be able to finish this up in this life time 😛 forget using this all up in 3 years of time
I badly want cosmetic companies to launch small-sized packaging for all their products. :announce: :announce: :announce: :announce:
Overall, this is an excellent product and all shimmer/bling lovers should give this a shot :haanji:
What is Good About Colorbar Shimmer Magic Hint Of Tint:
• Versatile product that can be used as eyeshadow/highlighter/bronzer.
• Available in 7 beautiful shades.
• Pigmentation is good.
• Can be used both dry and wet.
• The shimmer in it is not chunky/glittery.
• Just a swipe of it on my regular matte blush makes it a shimmery blush perfect for party/evening makeup.
• I have swirled my brush on the entire product a lot of times, but all the 3 veins of colour remain proper and have not mixed up.
• Packaging is cute.
• You get a lot of product in the pan.
• It may seem expensive, but if you consider its versatility, it is fairly priced.
• Colorbar products are easily available in India.
What is Not-So-Good About Colorbar Shimmer Magic Hint Of Tint:
• Full-on shimmery product, if you don’t use/prefer shimmer at all, you could give this a pass.
• I wish it came in a smaller packaging with lesser amount of product.
• Slightly expensive.
• Contains parabens.
Overall Rating 4 on 5 :-* :-* :-* :-*
For reference, here are 2 pictures
Shimmer magic hint of tint-Used all over the lid:
Golden part swiped across the cheek:
P.S.: Please don’t ask me that why I didn’t do a full face FOTD, as I am not comfortable sharing my pictures on a public platform 🙂
Colorbar Enchanting Kohl Photos, Swatches
Colorbar Triple Act Compact
Colorbar I Glide Eye Pencil
Colorbar Concealer is Back!
Colorbar Crackle Nail Lacquer Photos
Colorbar Shimmer Magic Baked Blush , E/S, Bronzer Photos, Swatches
Colorbar Lipsticks Collection and Swatches
Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Bronze Review, Swatch, FOTD
Lakme Gold Dust Shimmer Bronzer
Dermalogica Sheer Tint Moisture spf 15
The Body Shop Tailored Cheek Tint Hot Pink
Water Based Lip Tint Bourjois Rouge Hi Tech 85 Groseille Irreelle
Lotus Herbals Naturablend My Perfect Tint Foundation SPF-15