WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Today, I am going to write a review on Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick in the shade Iced Tea.
What the Product Claims:
For a rich lip colour with a creamy shine, the Velvett Matte Lipstick, available in 45 stunning shades infuse the lips with vibrancy.
• Its unique 2-in-1 formulation gives the lips a creamy, yet matte finish.
• A one of a kind product in India, it has super softening agents that give the lips a soft and supple appearance while keep them nourished with Vitamin E.
• Staying on up to 5 hours on application, the Velvett Matte Lipstick can be further accentuated with lip gloss and lip liner.
INR 225/- for 4.2 g.
3 years from the date of manufacture.
My Take on Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick – Iced Tea:
Colorbar is always special to me, as the first lipstick I officially owned was from this brand. Colorbar Velvet Matte range has 45 different shades to choose from. However, the store near my place stocks up to 20 shades only. The shade I am using currently is called Iced Tea. This looks like a very light brown shade with a slightest pink undertone. A great shade for daily wear (to work or college) as it a matte lipstick, there are no shimmers in it. I always end up buying this as this is my all-time favorite nude shade (this is the only lip shade that I bought 4 times so far).
The packaging is very classy; it comes in a steel packaging with a transparent cap. The end is also transparent and you can easily identify the color. The texture is very creamy and glides well. It feels very light on the lips and moisturizing indeed. However, the staying power is not great. It only lasts upto 2-3 hours. Overall, a decent buy for Rs. 225/-.
Swatches : In Natural Light (One and Two Swatches )
In Sun Light: ( One & Two Swatches )
Let me quickly list out the pros and cons of this lipstick.
Pros of Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick – Iced Tea:
• Amazing 45 shades to choose your favorite color from.
• Cute yet classy packaging.
• My best nude shade ever. I have been buying this one again and again.
• The price 😛 (we usually have 10% discount on Colorbar products at the mall ) 😀
• Quite moisturizing.
• No weird smell, just a nice faint vanilla smell.
• It is very smooth due to the creamy formula it has and it glides evenly on the lip.
• Though it is creamy, it does not bleed.
Cons of Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick – Iced Tea:
• Might be drying after a hour or two, a lip balm can usually take care of that.
• Staying power (only 2-3 hours), not a con though, but keeping their 5-hour claim in mind.
• No ingredient list (not even on their website).
Apart from that, I have no complaints against this and this is how it looks on me.
Would I Repurchase Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick – Iced Tea:
Oh Yeah!! Definitely.
Would I Recommend:
Yes!! A great nude shade to buy and a great value for money. You can also choose your favorite from the 45 shades.
Colorbar Soft Touch Lipstick
Colorbar Full Finish Long Wear Lipstick Review, Photos, Swatches
Colorbar Liquid Addiction Lipstick Pink Toffee
Colorbar DIVA Lipstick ’03 Dress to Impress’
Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick Peach Tango 09P
Colorbar Liquid Addiction Lipstick Caramel Mauve Review, Photos
Metallics Lipstick Like Venus
10 Most Favourite Colorbar Matte Lipsticks
Soft Touch Lipstick Seduction 021
Soft Touch Lipstick Seduction 021
Long Wear Lipstick Photos, Swatches
Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet Lipstick La Raffinee
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Rose Velvet
Revlon Velvet Touch Lipstick in Choco Berry
Nars Dolce Vita Velvet Matte Lip Pencil Review, Swatch, FOTD
Chambor Powder Matte Lipstick- 14 Shades
Inglot Matte Lipstick #420
Jordana Matte Lipstick 28 Natural, 30 Mystery
Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick Totally Toffee Review, Swatch
MAC Cosmo Lipstick Review, Swatches, FOTD
Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick Fatal Red Review, Swatch, FOTD
Estee Lauder Pure Color Raspberry
MAC Diva Review, Photos, Swatches
Maybelline Color Sensational Pink Petal Review, Photos and Swatches
MAC Midi Mauve Review, Swatches, FOTD
Maybelline Color Sensational Warm Me Up Swatches and Photos
5 Chanel Rouge Coco Mademoiselle Dupes
Revlon Colorburst Peach
Estee Lauder Pure Color Sugar Honey Review, Swatches
Chanel Rouge Allure Genial
Chanel Rouge Coco Lipstick
Chanel Coquette Rouge Allure Review, Swatch, FOTD
Maybelline Swatches : Watershine, Moisture Extreme, Color Sensational
Maybelline Watershine Lipstick
Illamasqua Flare Photos, Swatches, FOTD
Streetwear Satin Smooth – Mocha Brown
L’oreal Color Riche Photos, Swatches