Today, I am here with a Coloressence lip color review. I don’t know why, these days I am in love with pigmented and non-shimmery glosses very much. So, I am hoarding many non-shimmery and pigmented glosses these days. There were many reviews about Coloressence liquid lip colors; my pick is “Mauve Marble.” So, let’s see whether this shade and gloss impressed me or not!
INR 225 for 4 ml.
The gloss comes in a cylindrical, transparent tube with a black cap with doe-foot applicator. The applicator picks the right amount of gloss to cover the lips in one swipe. All over, the packaging looks attractive and sturdy.
My Take on Coloressence Liquid Lip Color – Mauve Marble:
Shade: “Mauve Marble” is a deep pink or a fuchsia pink shade with a touch of mauve to it, absolutely without any shimmers or sheen. Good for those who do not like shimmers in their glosses. It’s a beautiful color, neither very light nor very dark or gaudy, and since it’s a gloss, it’ll suit wide range of skin tones. The gloss can be worn with any outfit. It can be worn on an every day basis or can be teamed with hot pink lipsticks for parties.
Finish: The finish is really very glossy, without any kind of shimmering particles in it. The gloss manages to impart perfect glossiness on lips.
Texture: The formula is gel based and creamy smooth, glides easily on the lips. The consistency is neither too thin nor too thick and sticky. It doesn’t feel heavy on the lips. Rather it’s not sticky and does not weight down the lips, it has a little waxy kind of texture, that’s because the gloss is really very hydrating on the lips, totally an apt gloss for dry lips.
Pigmentation: Liquid lip color for the gloss is totally misleading; it’s just a medium to buildable pigmented gloss. The pigmentation is good; it doesn’t go opaque in one swipe, but rather gives a nicely tinted color on the lips, which can be built up in 2-3 swipes, perfect for non-pigmented lips and also suitable for pigmented lips because it kind of smoothes and soften lips, and being a dark kind of shade gives enough color to hide the flaws of lips. The gloss bleeds a bit, if you layer 2- 3 coats.
Staying Power: The gloss stayed on me for 2.5 hours and when the color is gone, a clear layer of the gloss stays behind for an hour more. Overall, the staying power is good compared to some other glosses available in the market.
Pros of Coloressence Liquid Lip Color – Mauve Marble:
- Mauve marble is a very pretty deep pink shade with a touch of mauve to it.
- Will suit every skin tone.
- You will like it if you love non-shimmery glosses.
- Can be worn daily, with any outfit.
- Perfect to add an oomph factor to matte lip colors, this gloss will add an extra dash of color.
- Glides very smoothly on the lips.
- Finish is really very glossy, gives the effect of fuller lips.
- Texture is smooth, creamy.
- The formula of the gloss is gel based, not very thick or sticky.
- Pigmentation is good too. This shade is good for pigmented lips also.
- Really very moisturizing, suitable for dry lip beauties, as it smoothens and soften lips.
- Staying power is decent.
- Very reasonably priced, and no compromise with the quality.
Cons of Coloressence Liquid Lip Color – Mauve Marble:
- Complete list of ingredients is not mentioned.
- Can bleed if layered on more than 3 or 4 coats.
- Some may not like the smell.
- It has a little waxy texture to it.
Would I Recommend Coloressence Liquid Lip Color – Mauve Marble?
I am really proud of my choice 😛 I will surely recommend this shade to everyone, don’t miss this beautiful color. It’s really an awesome gloss at this price. Suitable for dry and pigmented lips too. I think it’s a decently priced gloss.
Coloressence Liquid Lip Color – Maroon Dust
Coloressence Liquid Lip Color-Sweet Pink
Coloressence Liquid lip color – Peaches N Cream
Coloressence Liquid Lip Color
Coloressence Liquid Lip Color – Pink Tinge
Lakme 9 to 5 Lip Color – Mauve Paced
NYX Long Lip Pencil – Mauve 14
Streetwear Luscious Lip Color Classy Mauve
ELF 100 Piece Marble Eyeshadow Palette