WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
- Clean your face/ eye area. After that I dab my eyelid with cotton wool soaked in rose water or any other non oily cleanser. It removes greasiness and any prior makeup/kajal.
- Apply your eyeshadow base. An eyeshadow base (primer) must be applied under your eyeshadow for extended wear. If you don’t have a primer you can apply your concealer over your lid using an eyeshadow brush.
- Apply concealer to your under eye area to hide dark circles and brighten up your eye area. (I am not using any though I would have liked to- sorry! I *thought* that I didn’t need it until I saw these pics. )
- Dust the area under your eye with loose powder. It will catch any glitter/colour that falls off while applying eyeshadow
- Apply a shimmering bright pink coloured eyeshadow to the inner corner of your eye. Extend it till the middle portion of the eye. I am using an eyeshadow palette my cousin brought from abroad but I guess its not branded or anything.
- Apply a turquoise blue eye shadow to the outer corner of your eye and extend it till the middle. Blend it well with the pink eyeshadow. Use a clean fluffy brush for blending.
- Use an angular brush to apply a shimmery light violet eyeshadow along the lower lash line starting from the outer corner till the middle in one sweeping motion.
- Apply a very thin line of black eye pencil and slightly smudge it. Be careful not to draw a very thick line as you don’t want black colour of the eye pencil to hide the colour of your lid. I lined my eyes along both upper and lower lashline.
- Curl your lashes. Apply Mascara. And you are done! And don’t forget to dust away the layer of loose powder you applied under your eye with a fan brush!
Now to convert this day look to a night look, I will suggest you to:
- Apply a dark taupe coloured shadow to your crease and blend. Extend it a little further than the outer corner of your eye to give it an elongated look (only if you need it).
- Apply a highlighter to your browbone and the inner corner of your eye to give it a twinkle!
And your night look is complete! PS: This picture didn’t come out that well. In reality, the colours are brighter and a bit more shimmery. The pictures before do more justice. In this look, I keep my lips natural/nude with a little bit of pink sheen. I achieve this by using blistex liptone.