I have been hunting for skincare products with ceramide and niacinamide in them because they are known for their potent anti-aging properties. As my skin is maturing, pores and fine lines have started to appear and that is why I have started to include a lot of antioxidants and acids in my skin care routine to maintain the quality of my skin and its texture and also to prevent premature ageing. I am new to dabbling with chemical-based skin care because until now I have been using all “natural ingredient based” products and they are a little slow at making wonders.
Revive rough, dry skin with Cosrx Honey Ceramide Full Moisture Cream-a concentrated moisturizing cream made with nutrient-rich manuka honey. Ceramides smooth and soften skin while manuka honey hydrates and enhances skin elasticity. Beeswax prevents moisture loss and protects skin from irritation. Skin is left soft, supple, and deeply moisturized.
My Experience with Cosrx Honey Ceramide Full Moisture Cream:
I bought this face cream a couple of months ago. I had my eyes set on creams by Sunday Riley or Drunk Elephant, but since they are a bit too expensive for me, I had to settle for slightly more affordable options. In this regard, Korean brands offer a good choice – they are affordable and work better than other drugstore brands. This product comes in a medium-sized tub with an inner lid to ensure extra protection. It is a sturdy tub which is easy to store and is also travel friendly.
The product comes in the form of a moisturizing cream, just like the one by most brands. It feels very light on skin, is very easy to spread, gets absorbed into the skin fairly quickly and leaves a layer of moisture behind. It is not thick like cold creams, but still adds moisture to skin and gives a hydrated appearance to face.
The major ingredients of this cream are honey extract and glycerin which are better than alcohol because the latter tends to dry out skin and gives a dry appearance to face. This product also contains a lot of natural ingredients (natural oils and seed extracts) which claim to be beneficial for skin. I used this face cream for a good amount of time (a couple of months), but I haven’t noticed any drastic improvement in my skin texture or reduction in fine lines.
Pros of Cosrx Honey Ceramide Full Moisture Cream:
- It comes in a good-sized tub. It is made up of sturdy plastic, has an inner lid, and is travel friendly.
- It is easily available in lot of online stores and even retailers like Ulta stock this product.
- Gets easily absorbed into the skin, it is not uncomfortably oily, but still adds moisture to face.
- Fascinating ingredients list, honey extract and glycerin are the highest percentage ingredients and lower percentage of alcohols.
- Has no fragrance, which works great for me.
- Does not make skin oily, perfect as a day moisturizer or as a base under makeup.
- More affordable than most high-end skin care products.
- Contains ceramide, which is good for improving skin texture and has anti-aging properties.
Cons of Cosrx Honey Ceramide Full Moisture Cream:
- Can be pricey (especially if bought in INR).
- It has not done wonders for my skin. I used it for a couple of months and have not noticed any improvement on my skin or reduction in fine lines.
It is a good skin cream but it does not do anything amazing for my skin. Most Korean brands or products don’t disappoint me, but this cream from Cosrx is not one of my favorites and I will not be repurchasing it again.
CosRx Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence
Cosrx AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid
Cosrx Aloe Soothing Sun Cream SPF 50
Cosrx Ultimate Nourishing Rice Overnight Spa Mask
Cosrx Galactomyces Alcohol-Free Toner
Cosrx Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser
Mario Badescu AHA and Ceramide Moisturizer
Estee Lauder Crescent White Full Cycle Brightening Moisture Treatment Lotion
Estee Lauder Crescent White Full Cycle Brightening UV Protector SPF 50