Crack Heel Cream Review
Today, I am going to review the “Crack Heel Cream” by Patanjali Ayurved Limited.
Each 5 gm contains: SARSON KA TEL (BRASSICA COMPESTRIS), KAYAKALP TEL (PROPREITARY PRODUCT) DESHI MOM (BEES WAX), BHIMSENI KAPOOR (DRYOBALANOPSCAMPHORA), GEHU KA TEL (TRITICUM SATIVUM), GHRATKUMARI RAS (ALOE VERA JUICE) SHUDH SUHAGA (BORAX).
Rs 60 for 50 gm.
What the Company Claims:
For cracked heel, foot, and fingers.
I had been to the Patanjali store in my vicinity and saw this on their shelves. As I have very dry feet, I need to apply something to my feet daily, so I got attracted to this new thing on the shelves. As it is, we have been using its shampoo, dental cream, and madhunashini vati regularly since last one year.
I have applied this cream quite a few times and I feel it is good for daily use. It makes my feet really soft. Quite a few times, I’ve used it on my elbows and it makes the skin on my elbows also soft for some time.
This is the quantity needed and how it looks after applying and rubbing it a few times.
1) Makes skin soft and smooth.
2) Smells heavily of camphor, and I like that smell a lot.
3) Texture just similar to a vanishing cream or a non-sticky cream, hence you needn’t wear socks after applying it.
4) Comes in a tube, so hygienic as compared to the tub creams.
1) Available only at Ramdev Baba’s stores.
2) Did not work wonders for my cracked heels, they just got smoothened for some time.
3) Price a bit on the heavier side.
4) Less lasting power. Once you wash your feet just with water, you need to apply it again or if you apply it at daytime, it vanishes completely after approximately 2 hours.
Will I Repurchase:
Yes why not, whenever I do not feel like wearing socks after applying cream, I can use this one.
Scholl Cracked Heel Repair Cream
Home Remedies for Cracked Heels
7 Common Foot Ailments- Causes, Remedies and Exercises
Fabindia Herbal Foot Heel Balm
Oriflame Soothing Foot Cream with Chamomile
Amway Attitude Foot Cream
FabIndia Avocado Foot Cream
Himalaya Foot Care Cream and TBS No More Rough Stuff Pumice
Jovees Foot Care 2 in 1
The Body Shop Peppermint Cooling Leg Gel
Avon Foot Works Pomegranate Chocolate Soothing Foot Soak