Dabur uveda: Skin Care Expert from Ayurveda
This was launched by dabur last year and they chose vidya balan to endorse this range. The range has some fairness products and a clarifying face wash for oily skin too. some of these are available in a larger size and a pump bottle as well.The catch is that I had read on the net that this was launched only in maharashtra and adjoining places as a test. As of now I am not sure where else is it available. You guys can let me know.
- What the pack says:(Price Rs 50 for 50 ml when I bought it)
- How is uveda moisturising face wash different from other face washes? It presents an alternate way to skin care. Its unique ayurvedic ingredients not only cleanse the skin but also replenish moisture in the inner layers of the skin.
- How do ayurvedic ingredients work? Neemchaal purifies skin with its antimicrobial effect. Raktachandan with honey helps keep skin moisturised and radiant
- How to use: Gently massage on moist skin and rinse thoroughly
- Proven results: On application visibly clean glowing skin
- Key ingredients: extracts of neemchaal and raktachnadan, honey, walnut shell powder, glycerin, xylitylglucoside, anhydroxylitol, xylitol and NMF
- The gel is very light and lathers mildly for a creamy wash
- The gel has mild scrubbing action with the extracts mentioned above
- The price is great for the quantity
- It cleans the skin well
- I am happy with the natural ingredients
- Removes oil from my skin well even though the product is not meant for oily skin
- Flip cap makes it great to carry around for travelling
- Over all, its an above average to good product. I may try their other products in their range but not sure about repurchasing it.
- Rating :star: :star: :star:
Dabur Uveda 2 in 1 Moisturiser SPF 8 (jasthimadhu, kesar, grutkumari, raktachandan)
- Hydrates for 24 hrs+ protects (Price Rs 62 for 50 ml when I bought it)
- Dabur Uveda 2-in-1 Moisturiser presents an alternate way to skin moisturising. It has unique Ayuredic ingredients that help build a reservoir of moisture in the inner layers of the skin that keeps skin hydrated for 24 hours and also protects the skin from damages due to the sun’s radiation. With daily use, your skin becomes soft, hydrated and glows from within.
- How is Dabur Uveda different from other moisturizers? Unlike other moisturizers, Dabur Uveda 2-in-1 Moisturiser has unique Ayurvedic ingredients that help build a reservoir of moisture from within, keeping skin soft and hydrated for 24 hours.
- How to use? Wash your face, then gently apply Dabur Uveda 2-in-1 Moisturizer.
- Key ingredients: extracts of jasthimadhu. Kesar, raktachandan and gritkumari, glycerin, xylitylglucoside, anhydroxylitol, xylitol
- SPF 8 for sun protection even indoors(they say that u need sun protection indoors too)
- Texture is thick and creamy and light peach in color
- The fragrance is like ponds cold cream
- The rounded top of the bottle and the flip cap
- The lotion is very creamy so you will need very less for faster absorption
- Leaves skin touch ably soft and kinda evens out skin
- Nominally priced
- I now use it as a body lotion as it leaves a greasy trace even on the normal skin of my hands. You can ideally use it for dry skin for mild sun protection.
What I dislike about this product:
- It leaves my face greasy
- Totally not for people with oily to combination skin
- The packaging in red is a bit over the top to be frank. I think the attempt is to distinguish themselves from other brands
- Rating :star: :star: :star: