Today’s review is going to be on a shampoo by Dabur Vatika. Let’s get into the review.
Dabur Vatika oil balance split treatment will give a beautiful texture to your hair.
– The unique oil balance formula helps to treat extreme dryness and split ends giving you soft, shiny and healthy hair from root to tip.
– This treatment is enriched with natural walnut oil, aloe vera and yogurt, which are known as natural conditioners that makes your hair soft, shiny and smooth.
– It helps to restore the oil balance to your hair. – Use this product and see the difference in your hair.
INR 121 for 180ml
My Experience with Dabur Vatika Oil Balance Split Treatment Shampoo:
After reaching a certain length, the tips of my hair tend to get split. To avoid split ends, the most important thing one can do is to keep hair soft and hydrated. So, I needed a moisturizing shampoo. Vatika split treatment shampoo comes in unique, long, white bottle with a flip top cap. The bottle is nice, but the cap does not fit properly. Hence, I am not sure how travel friendly is it.
It has a very common, but nice smell, and the smell stays for long in my hair. It feels fresh and pleasant. Vatika split treatment shampoo has a nice medium-thick consistency; a small amount of product lathers nicely. This shampoo contains aloe vera & yogurt, and maybe the color is white due to yogurt.
During winters, my scalp becomes dry and the ends of my hair turn very dry. So after using this shampoo, I feel that it really works well to keep hair soft and moisturized. To overcome the problem of split ends, I need extra hydration which this shampoo does provide. As it is an oil balancing shampoo, it never makes my scalp dry. It works nice on itchy scalp too. It can nicely clean up all the dirt from my hair, and can also remove all the excess oil from hair too.
It works well on my oiled hair too. I never notice any extra hair fall after using this shampoo. As I have naturally smooth hair, it makes my hair smoother and softer. It actually works as a good conditioning shampoo. I have tried this without a conditioner also, and it keeps my hair soft and nourished that way too. Still, I feel that extremely dry hair will always require a conditioner after using this shampoo. But this particular range doesn’t have any conditioner, so it makes me sad.
After using this Vatika shampoo for over a month, I still haven’t noticed any split ends. But it can’t repair your already split hair. It just helps to keep my hair soft and helps to avoid split ends in future. It also makes my hair shiny and decently manageable. My hair moves naturally and look bouncy. I must say that it is a very good shampoo, according to its price. But it works like any normal shampoo. It can’t keep my hair tangle-free, so at the end of the day my hair feels little messy.
Pros of Dabur Vatika Oil Balance Split Treatment Shampoo:
• Reasonably priced and easily available
• Contains aloe vera and yogurt
• Lathers well
• Has a very pleasant smell
• Never irritates my dry scalp
• Makes hair soft and moisturized
• Adds some shine
• Keeps hair naturally bouncy and manageable
• Nicely cleanses oily hair
• Helps to avoid future split ends
• Works as a nice conditioning shampoo for normal to dry hair
Cons of Dabur Vatika Oil Balance Split Treatment Shampoo:
• Cap does not fit well
• Doesn’t repair already split hairs
• Not a super effective shampoo for extremely dry hair
• Cannot control frizz for long
Would I Repurchase/Recommend Dabur Vatika Oil Balance Split Treatment Shampoo?
It works so well on my hair that I need my second bottle very soon. If you have normal to dry hair, then you should try this shampoo at least once.
Dabur Vatika Oil Balance Hair Fall Treatment Shampoo
Dabur Amla Jasmine Hair Oil Can Do Wonders To Your Hair!
Dabur Vatika Garlic Enriched Hair Oil
Dabur Vatika Fairness Face Pack
Vatika Premium Naturals Black Olive & Almond Shampoo