I am back with an eye makeup tutorial. I love green and purple eye shadows and keep trying different eye makeup looks using this combination. So, have a look at what I came up with this time 🙂
- Eye shadow Primer.
- Lakme Glide on Eye color in Peacock Green.
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow – Envy (Green Eyeshadow).
- MUA Eyeshadow – 9 (Duo Chrome Purple Eyeshadow).
- 120 BH Cosmetics Eyeshadow Palette.
- Eye makeup Brushes.
Now, over to the tutorial:
1. Prime your eyelid with eyeshadow primer.
2. Now, take a green eyeliner pencil (refer image no. 2) and apply it over the middle area of the eyelid. This creates a base for the green eyeshadow and increases the intensity of the eyeshadow.
3. Next, take dark green eyeshadow and apply it right over the green eyeliner pencil applied in the step above.
4. Next, take duochrome purple eyeshadow and apply it in the crease right from the inner corner of the eye and creating an outer V at the outer corner of the eye. (Refer image no. 4). Now, blend this with the green eyeliner applied on the eyelid.
5. Now, take light purple-mauve eyeshadow (marked “1” on the palette) and apply it above the crease blending it with the purple eyeshadow in the crease.
6. Next to deepen the outer V, take black eyeshadow and place it in the outer corner and blend it.
7. Now, highlight the brow bone and inner corner with an highlighter. I have used shimmery pearl eyeshadow (marked “2”) on the palette.
8. Now, apply black eyeliner and slightly wing it out.
9. Now, apply the duo chrome purple eyeshadow below the lower lash line, apply eye pencil on your waterline, curl your lashes and apply mascara.
And you are done 🙂
Now, I have tried this look with both white and black eye pencils on the waterline.
Note: If you have small eyes and want them to appear bigger and brighter, use white or flesh tone eyeliner on the waterline, else go for black eyeliner. This is how it looks when lined with white eyeliner.
And this is how it looks when lined with black eyeliner.
I hope you all liked this tutorial 🙂
Dark Green Copper Eye Makeup Look
Light and Dark Green Eyeshadow Tutorial
Coloressence Premium Shades Eye Pencil – Dark Green
Smokey Dark Grey and Green Eye Makeup Tutorial
Bourjois Regard Effet Duochrome (62 Brun Mordore) Eyeliner
Bourjois Regard Effet Duochrome Eyeliner – 57 Noir Emeraude
Duo Chrome Smokey Eyes Using Inglot Pigment 85
Lavender Purple Eye Makeup Tutorial
Grey and Purple Eye Makeup Look Tutorial
Gunpowder Grey and Purple Eye Makeup Tutorial
Lime Green Purple and Black Eye Makeup Tutorial
5 Minute Everyday Eye Makeup Look Tutorial
Copper Eye Makeup Tutorial
Mint Brown Eye Makeup Tutorial
Emo Eye Makeup Tutorial
Blue Pink Eye Makeup Tutorial