Dark green-copper Eye Look
This is for Jigyasa!! :-*
I’ll give the product suggestions first:
1. Foundation: Lakme Invisible Finish Foundation (Yes you read it right!!!) As Jigyasa has very nice skin and does not need much coverage, this is a nice, light water based foundation and only for Rs. 180/-. I use this one almost daily as a concealer and use compact on top. I don’t use foundation daily, and looking at your pics, you don’t need to invest in one.
2. Compact: Maybelline whitestay UV or Lakme ka naya waala. 😛 Rs. 150/-.
3. Green Eye pencil: Bourjois Khol and Contour Pencil or Maybelline Vivid and Smooth. (Please check if the maybelline one is waterline safe, as the Bourjois one is.) Both around Rs. 225/-.
4. Eye Shadow: Maybelline Chai Latte Quad. (It takes care of everything.) Rs. 225/-
5. Mascara: Maybelline Colossal Volume Express Rs. 350/- approx.
6. Eye lash Curler: Vega Rs. 100/-
7. Lipstick: Colorbar “Love that Rust” Rs. 250/-
8. Blush: Colorbar “Just Earth” Rs. 250/-
So let’s start with the look.
For the eyes:
2. Take a dark green eye liner pencil (the one I have used here is a khaki one as I don’t have an emerald green pencil) and draw a thick line along the upper lash line. Take the line right into the crease and fill in the outer V.
3. Smudge the liner as shown below.
4. Apply a copper eye shadow (from the Chai Latte Quad) dead centre of your eye lid and blend well with the green liner.
6. Use the same green liner to define your lash line. Wing out the liner a bit for added drama.
7. Curl your lashes and apply mascara.
Apply a maroon/rust/copper brown lipstick and the “just Earth” blush.
You can also add a fun twist to the messy bun you have planned.
Just section of some hair from the front of the larger part. Like so:
French braid the hair very loosely and add to the side ponytail.
Get the messy bun ready. Pull out a few strands from the braid to get the soft, messy romantic look.
All the best!!!
Also Read :
Lotus Hypnotica Eye Contour Definer Photos, Swatches
Party Make Up Tutorial: Turquoise Blue/Green Eyes and Neon Pink Lips
Makeup Suggestion for Copper-Blue Saree : Ask IMBB
Copper & Brown Makeup Look Photo Tutorial
Eye Makeup Look using Lakme Glide on Eye Colour – Warm Copper
Copper Eye Makeup Tutorial
Easy 3-minute Neutral Eye Makeup Tutorial