The harsh summer months are upon us, which only means that the common woes of tanned skin are back. When the sun is harsh, you’re likely to get a sun tan no matter how much sunscreen you wear or how little time you spend outdoors during the day. In this post, I will tell you some quick and easy ways in which you can detan your skin quickly. These natural ingredients remove tan quickly and effectively, while keeping your skin nourished. Let’s take a look at some effective remedies to detan your skin quickly.
1. Tomato juice: Tomato juice is one of the most effective natural ingredients that can quickly get rid of tan on your skin. For this purpose, you will either need to apply tomato pulp on your skin in gentle massaging motions or apply freshly extracted tomato juice on the skin. Leave it on the skin for 15-20 minutes and wash off with cool water.
2. Aloe vera gel: Fresh aloe vera gel is one of the best natural remedies for sun tan, sunburn, rashes and irritation on the skin. It is also an anti-inflammatory that soothes the skin, relieves redness and lightens the skin tone. Extract fresh aloe vera gel from the leaf and apply it to cleansed skin. Repeat 2-3 times a day for best results.
3. Yogurt and besan: A face pack made with yogurt and gram flour (besan) is one of the simplest and most effective ones for removing tan from the skin. Besan lightens the skin tone, while the yogurt nourishes it deeply and helps it heal from the sunburn. You can apply this face pack 2-3 times a week for best results.
4. Lemon juice and sugar: Lemon juice is a great natural bleach and helps to remove tan and lighten the skin tone. You can prepare a simple face scrub by mixing lemon juice with sugar crystals. If you want to make this a little more moisturizing, you can add some olive oil or honey to the mixture. Scrub your face with this mixture once a day and you will find that it effectively gets rid of tan.
5. Cucumber and milk: Take some cucumber juice and add a little bit of cold raw milk to it. Apply this mixture to cleansed skin using a cotton ball. Let it sit on the skin for about 30 minutes and wash off with cool water. Repeat 2-3 times a day for best results.
6. Potato slice or juice: Potato can effectively help lighten your skin tone and bust tan. For this purpose, you can take a slice of potato and gently rub it across your skin. After doing this for 5-10 minutes, you can wash it off with cool water. Alternatively, blend some potatoes in a grinder and extract the juice. Apply this to your skin using a cotton ball.
7. Yogurt and lemon juice: Another very easy and effective face pack can be prepared with plain yogurt mixed with a little bit of lemon juice. This gets rid of tan effectively, while lightening the skin tone and nourishing the skin deeply.
8. Papaya pulp: Take some ripe papaya and mash it into a pulp so that it forms a smooth, paste like consistency. Apply this to cleansed skin as a face mask. Repeat once daily for best results.
9. Cold raw milk: When you have tanned skin and don’t have access to any other ingredients, then some cold raw milk will work well. Apply this to cleansed skin using a cotton ball. Repeat 3-4 times a day and you will see results soon after.
8 Home Remedies to Detan Feet
9 Best De-Tan Creams in India
6 Best Tan Removal Face Washes in India
10 Creams to Remove Tan from Hands
How to Get Rid of a Stubborn Body Tan and Achieve Flawless Skin
DIY 3-Ingredient Face Pack to Get Even Skin Tone Quickly