For those among us who are constantly engaged in the struggle to fend off the bulge around our waistlines, much like the ever alert sentinels at our nation’s borders – for those who are constantly in search of the answer to the question plaguing the minds of the millions who are perched ever so precariously on the borderline of being deemed ‘plump’- how to avoid this most stupendous calamity?
Well, we might just have some good news for you all. The playfield of diet had been abuzz for some time now, on account of the recent advances made in the same angling towards kick-starting human metabolism.
We are all quite well aware that gain in weight is largely due to inadequate metabolic rates to keep up with our daily intake of food and nourishment, physiologically speaking. As such, we endeavor to boost our metabolism via workouts, exercise regimes, diet routines and so on and so forth. However recent advances in nutritional sciences have revealed that there are homemade recipes that we can give a shot to kick start our metabolic rates.
Some of you may have already guessed it- that’s right we are talking about certain smoothies that will not only boost our metabolism but also has the additional beneficial effect of systemic detoxification.
So, today we shall invest some space on our site to discuss a number of detox smoothies that are noted to boost our metabolism, which would thereby assist us in maintaining/ lowering our body weight – fend off those pesky pounds – you know, keep those persistent kilos at bay.
So, without any further ado, let us get started:
1. Spinach Smoothie: It is always a welcome notion to start one’s day with a green smoothie. That’s right, you can’t go wrong with a green smoothie and what’s better than greeny spinach for the main ingredient. It has all the good stuff, protein, iron, calcium, vitamin C, etc. It is sure to boost your metabolic rates rather significantly.
2. Green Bananas with Yogurt: This is a really good metabolism-boosting detoxifying homemade smoothie. All you need to do is add some chopped up green bananas to your yogurt and then put the whole thing in a blender. And well, your detox smoothie is ready to boost your metabolism.
3. Grapefruit Smoothie: It is a documented fact that if you consume grapefruit as a whole it burns more calories than when consumed as a juice. It is best, then, to consume the same as a smoothie. It is guaranteed to boost your metabolism quite a lot.
4. Pineapple Smoothie: Nutritionists and dieticians the world over agree on the point that pineapples are really good at improving your overall metabolic rates. It is rich in Vitamin C, the deficiency of which lowers your basal metabolism thereby increasing the chances of unwanted fat accumulation in your body. So, pineapple smoothies are good in boosting your metabolic rates as well as detoxifying your biological system.
5. Peach Milkshake: Now this is a different type of detoxifying smoothie than the ones discussed so far. It follows that if you add 1 cup of almond milk to 1 cup of fresh frozen peaches and then add ½ a green frozen banana, ½ a cup of fresh pineapple juice and finally top it off with a little coconut oil, you get a brilliant detoxifying fat burning smoothie. It will boost your metabolism immensely.
6. Yellow Mellow Protein Shake: It is amazing that when you add four delicacies such as almond, mango, banana, and vanilla, you end up with something so incredibly delicious yet noted for its detoxifying and metabolism-boosting properties. All you need is like 1 & a ½ cup of drinking water added to 1 cup of freshly sliced mangoes, 2-3 small frozen bananas nicely chopped up, 2 tsp of almond butter, 1 tsp of honey and some natural vanilla and you have your tasty fat burning detox smoothie ready to be served.
7. Tropical Morning Smoothie: This one too has, as its essential ingredients, the following tasty fruits, viz. Mangoes, pineapples, and bananas. You need to first get 6 ounces of plain fat-free Greek yogurt and then add ½ a cup of sliced mangoes, ½ a cup of pineapple slices and 1 frozen green banana sprinkled with 2 tsp of well-ground flax seeds. This smoothie will not only detoxify you but shall add vigor to help you get through the day and also improve your overall metabolic rates.
8. Basic Fruit Weight Loss Smoothie: Now let the record reflect that any basic fruit smoothie has both detoxifying and weight loss properties. And it achieves so by means of boosting your constitutional (read physiological) metabolic rates. So, one cannot go wrong with consuming a basic fruit smoothie if one is at all interested in boosting one’s metabolism. You can practically make a smoothie out of most of the commonly occurring and widely available fruits in the market.
Well dear readers, I sincerely hope that you found this modest endeavor of ours fruitful and informative.
If you have any queries or would like to share a thought, kindly leave a message in the comments section below.
Stay beautiful and healthy my dear beauties.