The market today is full of various hair removal techniques and choosing the right one can be a bit confusing for us. The salons always try to lure us with these techniques but you should do your own research before investing your money in one of these treatments. If you’re confused between IPL Hair Removal and Laser Hair Removal methods, this post will help you.
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
• Laser hair removal uses the technology of only one wavelength and it targets specific chromosome called melanin. This allows for deeper penetration and the energy is targeted directly. This allows the laser light to be 100% precise and thus not destroy the surrounding areas.
• IPL hair removal uses a wide range of wavelength ranging from 500-1000 nm. That is the major reason why IPL hair removal is not that precise. When the light of multiple wavelengths is emitted, then it also affects the surrounding area, thus the skin around the target area also gets burned.
• Since laser hair removal is precise, it is extremely effective in permanent hair growth reduction. There has been evidence that customers have seen visibly reduced hair growth (up to 90%) within 3-5 sittings.
• IPL hair removal is not a very effective hair removal technique. It is not precise and also burns the area surrounding the hair follicles. Also, IPL hair removal technique does not treat ingrown hair.
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
• Laser hair removal is a time-saving activity. It treats multiple hairs at a single time and thus it is an extremely effective hair removal technique.
• Whereas IPL hair removal is not that effective. It takes much more time as compared to laser hair removal. And in case of IPL hair removal, you won’t get neat and 100% results.
• Under laser hair removal technique, you can adjust the settings as per your skin and hair colour and thus it is effective on almost all types of skin and hair.
• Whereas IPL hair removal is known to burn the skin surrounding the hair growth area. And especially when it comes to darker skin tones IPL hair removal might burn the darker skin in maximum cases.
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
• IPL hair removal is much more cost efficient. Since it is not that precise and not effective, IPL hair removal packages are much cheaper.
• Laser hair removal is much more precise and ensures that your hair is removed within 5 sittings and thus it is pricey and can be done under expert guidance only.
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!
Difference Between Sheer and Full Coverage Foundation in Makeup
Difference Between ELF Eyelid Primer and ELF Mineral Eyeshadow Primer
Differences Between BB and CC Creams and How to Use Them
Difference Between Eye Serum and Eye Cream
6 Side Effects Of IPL Hair Removal
All About IPL Hair Removal
How To Do Laser Hair Removal At Home
15 Things to Know Before Laser Hair Removal Treatment
7 Side Effects of Laser Hair Removal Method
BEST OF FAIRNESS: 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams in India | 7 Homemade Face Packs for Instant Glow and Fairness | 6 Best Herbal Fairness Creams | 10 Best Fairness Packs in the Market | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India