WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
by Chanchala Bose
Waxing is an important subject for all ladies. We have to go through the painful process of waxing at least once in every month. So, it is extremely important that you have maximum information about waxing.These days many salons come up with different types of waxing. So, here we will be covering up some of the major types of waxing and It’s pros and cons to help you decide better.
This is normal form of waxing, where we need to heat the wax and then apply it on skin. Then you apply the strips and remove them.
- Cons of hot waxing:
- Leads to bumps and burns every now and then.
- Can be a bit messy.
- Not effective for very small hair.
Semi solid form of wax is already present in the strips. You need to apply it directly on the skin and then remove it hard.
Pros of cold waxing:
• Much cleaner than hot waxing.
• Easier to use.
• Cold wax strips are available in different shapes and sizes and thus perfect for everyone.
• Less painful than hot wax.
Cons of cold waxing:
• Not perfect results as hot waxing.
• Repeating cold wax can lead to skin irritation and problems of ingrown hair follicles.
This is a must have wax for larger areas like hands, Legs, arms and the back. The wax is first spread all over the area and then it is removed with a cloth.
Pros of soft wax:
• Does a fab job of removing fine hair.
• Removes tan to a great extent.
• Makes skin soft in the long run.
Cons of soft wax:
• Cannot be reapplied as it causes skin irritation or skin bumps.
• Will remove dead cells if reused.
4.Strip less waxing:
This is one of the latest forms of waxing. This is mostly used for the delicate areas like under lips, bikini areas and more.
Pros of strip less waxing:
• Slows hair growth to a large extent.
• Ensures clean and polished finish.
• Good for dense hair.
Cons of strip less waxing:
• Can lead to skin burns often.
• Can cause skin irritation.
Removal of entire pubic hair with a special type of wax. This waxing technique removes entire pubic hair giving a cleaner and beach ready look.
Pros of Brazilian waxing:
• Clean look.
• Perfect for beach and swimsuit season.
Cons of Brazilian waxing:
• Very less availability in India.
So, that was all about major types of waxing with a snapshot of It’s advantages and disadvantages. Hope you like it. Let me know if you know any more waxing types in the comments down below.
10 Essential Tips for Effortless Waxing at Home
9 Things You Should Never Do After Waxing
7 Post-Waxing Mistakes You should Stop Making Now
How To Care For Skin After Waxing
All About Italian Rica Waxing
All About Chocolate Wax
How To Reduce Pain During Waxing