WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
When it comes to wardrobe staples, kurtis are an essential that every woman loves to have. Many wear kurtis in their daily lives for colleges or offices and many prefer wearing it for functions. They say a woman looks so much more beautiful when she wears ethnic wear. And, one of the best actresses who can inspire us with different styles to wear kurtis is Deepika Padukone. She looks extremely simple, chic and gorgeous whenever she wears ethnic wear. Scroll through the post to see different ways to wear kurtis like Deepika Padukone.
1. Deepika Padukone wore this gorgeous suit when she visited the Siddhivinayak Temple. She has paired this simple kurti with the same coloured palazzo pants. This has been a trend lately to wear the kurtis and palazzo pants of the same colour so that it looks perfect as a set. If you are planning to get a new one stitched, then you can ask your tailor to stitch a pair and then you can wear the kurti of the set separately with jeans as well.
2. Jamevaram and Raw silk kurtis have become very famous these days and you can also buy one of that kind. Deepika looks super glam as pairing your kurti in this style can make it a perfect outfit for Navratri or Diwali. The outfit can be matched with a shiny pair of palazzo pants or ghagra to add that glam factor in the outfit.
3. One of the movies where Deepika Padukone wore the kurtis in best style is “Piku”. She has surely shown many different ways to rock it with simplicity and style. In one outfit she paired a plain kurti with different coloured pants and a ethnic print scarf/dupatta. In the other one a kurti with slim jeans and a thin jacket. And in the third look, she paired it with a printed kurti and kept the bottoms basic in the solid colour.
4. One more movie where Deepika wore and rocked kurtis is “Love aaj kal”. There used to be a trend after the movie to wear kurtis in her style. Wearing printed kurtis with solid coloured leggings is one option that you can never go wrong with. This is one of the best and safest ways to wear kurtis in daily lives. Also to add more glamour, you can wear traditional flats/jutiis and a couple of bangles.
5. This is one more look from Deepika’s Siddhivinayak temple visit. If you always travel in a jiffy and do not find time to decide outfits, then always keep a chikankari white/beige palazzo ready with a pair of ethnic jootis footwear. And then you can pair plain as well as printed kurtis with it.
6. In this outfit, Deepika Padukone has worn a kurti which is a jacket style one. She has made a zip outfit which is famous these days and then you can leave the kurti open from the waist area so that you can flaunt your waist and the bottoms can also be seen.
7. Deepika Padukone looks very beautiful whenever she wears such long kurtis. She has worn a simple plain kurti with churidar sleeves which look even better. And if at times, you feel that your kurtis look too plain and you want to add jazz, then add a small jacket which has work or embroidery over it. And see how it would change the look.
8. And last but not the least is one look that has been famous since ages and it will look beautiful for every age. A pur Luckhnowi/Chikankari white kurti with white bottoms. This is one look that you can wear anywhere and anytime. And if you feel that it is looking too plain, then adding a phulkari dupatta will turn the kurti bottoms set into a suit.
I hope you have liked the above mentioned ways to wear kurtis. These are very simple fashion tips that are easy to follow
10 Bottom Wears That Look Fabulous with Kurtis
8 Different Types of Bottom Wear to Pair with Kurti
Different Ways to Wear Kurti and Leggings
8 Chic and Comfortable Kurtis to Sport this Summer
Black Kurti – 5 Ways to wear It
Outfit of the Day: Blue Kurti and Silver Kolhapuris
8 Deepika Padukone Fitness and Diet Secrets
Everyday Brown Eye Makeup Look Inspired by Deepika Padukone
Deepika Padukone Green Eye Makeup Cannes 2017
Deepika Padukone’s Indian Earrings Collection
Style Lessons You Can Learn from Deepika Padukone
Deepika Padukone’s Best Hairstyles
Deepika Padukone’s Ram Leela Inspired Makeup Look
Deepika Padukone in Saree