WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Skin Tone: Light to medium
Foundation Color Reference : MAC NC 35/ NARS Barcelona / Chanel 40
Hi everyone 🙂
Today, I am reviewing yet another Dior Eyeshadow Palette for you all. I am quite literally obsessed with these eyeshadows (747 Inflame, 657 Expose, 357 Electrify). The quality has been such to class and the color selection is stunning in every single palette. The palette I am reviewing today is “797 Feel.”
USD 62/INR 3900
It’s a gorgeous neutral palette with a good mix of neutral warm and cool colors. A lovely selection of textures and I love the plum shade thrown in to break the monotony in the palette.
The colors in the palette are:
- A dark satin finish plum brown. It is very pigmented, goes on smoothly and blends in seamlessly. It can be used as a lid color , a transition color or just as a primary shade for gorgeous plummy smokey eyes.
- A metallic medium golden brown shade. I used it as a lid color in my eye makeup look. It has that champagne gold finish to it and makes for a great lid and inner corner color. This is is a very pigmented and opaque color. Goes on smoothly and can be paired up with every single color in the palette.
- A warm champagne beige metallic color. This also can be used both on the lid as well as the inner corner. The color is pigmented without being too stark. It makes for a great brow highlighter as well.
- A deep dark cool-toned brown. The finish is between satin and matte. There is barely any fall out with this one and the color is super pigmented. It is a gorgeous shadow for smokey eyes or just just for smoking out the eyeliner. You can also use it as a bold lid color as well.
- The centre shade is a gorgeous medium yellow-based brown. It is buttery smooth and has a matte finish. This makes for a great transition color and even as a overall lid color. The shade is very pigmented and blends out smoothly.
Overall, it’s a stunning eyeshadow palette. I have worn it for good 10 hours and none of the shades had faded or creased. I have very oily eyelids so I do wear an eyeshadow primer underneath for all my eyeshadows and even then some of the eyeshadows don’t pull through for so long. These have been just fantastic and outstanding eyeshadows. I am so impressed with the quality and the colors. Three colors are very pigmented, there is barely any fall out and they are very long lasting. If there is a neutral palette that you are willing to add to your collection, I would highly suggest this one to you. The addition of two darker shades can totally change the color and give you more color options. Also, it is such a fabulous “day to night” kind of a palette – something that you can pop in your bag and be ready or the evening within seconds.
I have done a makeup look using this palette HERE.
Dior Eyeshadow Palettes Haul
Dior 5 Couleurs Hi Fidelity Eyeshadow Palette 747 Inflame
Dior 5 Couleurs Hi Fidelity Eyeshadow Palette 657 Expose
Dior 5 Couleurs Hi Fidelity Eyeshadow Palette 357 Electrify
Dior 5 Couleurs Hi Fidelity Eyeshadow Palette 457 Fascinate
Dior 5 Couleurs Eyeshadow Palette – Earth Reflection 609
Dior 5 Couleur Eyeshadow Palette – Stylish Move 970
Natio Natural Shades Eyeshadow Palette Rosebud
Makeup Revolution Fortune Favours The Brave 30 Eyeshadow Palette
L.A. Girl EyeLux Mesmerizing Eyeshadow Palette Eternalize
MAC Eyeshadow x15 Warm Neutral Palette