Price : Rs 3,085
My experience : I feel it is very difficult to find a good bronzer- one that does not go patchy through out the day, one that compliments your skin tone and one that does not turn into a weird shade of orange as the day passes.
This one passes all the tests. I have been using it for quite a while now and I I have to say i totally love it.
- It is a matte bronzer. So you can use it to bronzer your skin with a bit of highlighter and a rosy pink blush to bet that perfect sunkissed look. OR you can use it to contour your features and add that slimming effect to your face. Also since it is matte it does not accentuate your pores unlike the shimmery bronzers.
- It is a perfect shade of bronzer- not orangey. Although it is available in 3-4 shades, i feel those with dusky skin tones would find it difficult to find a shade for themselves.
- It is water resistant and goes on all day long without getting patchy.
- Contains SPF 20
- Is very pigmented and totally buildable.
- Goes on super smooth.
- Love the packaging.
- Have never caused any breakouts and does not have any funny smell.
FOTD: (please note that I have used bronzer heavily for photographs. In real life I go a little light handed than this. )
And this is today’s FOTD. 🙂
Bag, Skirt : Zara
Top : Mango
Shoes : Jimmy Choo
Bangles, Neckpiece : Aldo
The Body Shop Nomadic Goddess Warm Glow Bronzer
Beyu Sun Glow Powder Review, Photos and Swatches
E.l.f. Studio Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder
Marks & Spencer Per Una Bronzing Powder Review, Swatch
Wet n Wild Mega Glo Illuminating Bronzing Powder- Review, Swatches
The Giordani Golden Bronzing Pearls from Oriflame
Palmolive Absolute Relax Shower Gel
Revlon Absolute C Total Radiance Essence
Loreal Absolut Repair Shampoo With Neofibrine
Lakme Absolute Sun-Kissed Bronzer Review, Swatches, Comparison