WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Hello Lovely Ladies!
How is the festive mood settling in? Today, I am not doing an OOTD and instead reviewing a makeup product. This is my first makeup review, yay! I got this makeup palette as a gift from my in-laws when they came down to visit us. I don’t use eye makeup on a daily basis, but I finally tried this product to see how it looks like on me. My eyes are deeply set and thus eye shadows can’t be seen properly until I close my eyes or look down. So, please bear with me if it’s not as perfect as the reviews that you generally come across on IMBB 😛
The packaging of this Dior palette looks very sleek from the outside. It almost looks like a cute clutch with that pretty bow. It comes with a small booklet with information about the ingredients and how to create different makeup looks.
The palette consists of the following:
- Dior skin Nude Natural Glow Sculpting Powder Makeup.
- Eye shadows in Mauve and Taupe.
- Highlighting Eye shadow in Rose Powder.
- Cream Liner in Aubergine.
- Creme de Rose Smoothing Plumping Lip Balm SPF 10.
- Gloss in Rose Coquette.
- Lipstick in Rouge Blossom.
- Dior show Iconic Mascara (which you all might have already heard about).
- 2 double tipped makeup brushes.
This is how it looks like from the inside:
Not sure as it was a gift (might be around Rs 5000?)
What I Like about Dior Celebration Collection Multi Look Makeup Palette:
- Nice packaging. It is very compact and easy to use in flights or while travelling.
- The lipstick seemed very bright, but was very soft and nice. The lip balm is a good complement to the lipstick as it preps you up for it.
- I don’t like compact brushes, but these ones are surprisingly well made and easy to use.
- The mascara is the best part of this palette; it gives a very dramatic look.
- Though the quantity seems very less, the compact powders give a very natural look.
- The soft and shimmery eye shadows are good to wear at night and last long.
What I Do Not Like about Dior Celebration Collection Multi Look Makeup Palette:
- The aubergine eye liner looks like faded black to me and is suitable to be used as an eye shadow for creating a smokey look, but not by itself as an eye liner.
- The lip gloss hardly does anything and feels too sticky.
- The price is on the higher end, but the quality of these two items disappointed me.
Here’s how it finally looked like on me:
In future, I would definitely want to buy the mascara again and look out for more Dior lipsticks, but will not buy the same makeup palette.