Dior Diorliner Precision Eyeliner Review, Swatch
Price : Rs 2,600
My Experience with Dior Diorliner Precision Liner :
I picked this liner a few weeks back because all my gel liners have pretty much dried up. Plus, I had not used a liquid liner in a while. I was looking for a pen style eyeliner that would be fuss free and on the go kinds. I have been using this eyeliner pretty much every day since the day I have bought it. It has its fair share of pros and cons. Let’s see.
- It is a suuuper duper black liquid liner.
- It comes in a beautiful twist up pen style that makes it very easy to use an carry around.
- The brush tip is very precise and feels soft while using.
- The liner has not caused any irritation to my eyes. I use it only on the upper lash line.
- Love the packaging.
- It does not take long to dry up.
So the first three times I started using it, here are my experiences. 😛
- I chose the hottest day in Delhi to start using it. My lids were oily but I didn’t bother to prime them. I made a super gorgeous winged eyeliner for a hot summer lunch afternoon. After the lunch my friend and I went to a sunglasses shop to hunt for a pair of sunglasses. I saw my liner in the mirror and my first reaction was’OMG! my wings have broken’. :P( I had recently watched the Maleficent ). So basically the liner between the wings and the lid had sort of smudged and crumbled because of the oils on my lids. 😐
- Attempt 2 – I primed my lids and again made a winged liner. Hot day. The liner stayed as it is until something itched the corner of my eye and I rubbed my eye a little. Well! My one wing disappear. Damn! 😐
- Attempt 3 and that’s how it works! Line your upper lid roughly with a pencil liner and go over the pencil liner with Diorliner and voila! it would stay forever. This would give you the super sharp precision of a liquid liner and the long staying power of a pencil eyeliner.
Now the cons!
- It is not water proof or water resistant. A bad pick for those living in hot, tropical places.
- When you twist the liner up, a lot of product comes out. So you kind of have to figure it out after using it a few times.
- On its own it has a bad staying power. Even a light stroke of a finger could rub it off. Super bad staying power if you have oily lids, especially.
- Some might find it too liquidy to work with. I have no issues working with it.
Overall, I would use it until it lasts and wouldn’t repurchase this. Would definitley look for a liner with better staying power. This liner needs a lot of improvement.
Rating : 2.9/5
Eye Swatch : This is after 2 hours of applying the liner. On the edges you’d already notice the liner cracking up. and the very edge of the liner is pretty much faded.
Have you used Dior Diorliner Precision Liner?
Dior Crayon Eyeliner Waterproof 094 Jet Black Review
Christian Dior Les Parfums Miniature Collection 5 Piece Set Review
Dior Addict High Shine Colour 578 Charmed Pink Review, Photos, Swatches
Black and White Tweed Lady Dior Bag and Dior Sunglasses
Christian Dior Addict Lip Gloss 157, 097, 257, 557, 147 (La Collection) Review
Dior Kiss Luscious Lip Plumping Gloss 358 Snow Cherry Review
Chambor Rouge Plump+ Lipstick- 701 Review
Maybelline Crayon Liner
Chanel Le Crayon Khol Intense Eye Pencil Noir Review, Swatch, EOTD
Revlon Luxurious Color Smoky Crayon Black Smoke
Lancome Le Crayon Khol Noir – Raisin Noir
Pop Beauty Pouty Pop Crayon – Coral Crush
Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Liner Pencil Soft White Review
NYX Slim Eye Pencil 917 Purple Review