Blue is possibly my favourite shade after browns when it comes to eye makeup. Well! khaki as well but for today it’s blue. 😛
So here you go – a simple sparkly eye makeup tute for Diwali. 🙂
1. Prime your eyes. This will help your makeup last all day long.
2. Apply a dusting of a matte peachy brown eyeshadow ( MAC Soft Brown) or some loose powder to make your eye makeup base last all night long for Diwali party. 🙂
3. Now apply a shimmery black cream eye shadow / powder eyeshadow or eye pencil (lotus purestay black eye pencil) all over the lid. Don’t go past the crease in case of creamy product. Don’t worry if it looks too messy at this stage. We’d fix it.
4. On a fluffy brush, take just a bit of black eyeshadow and soften the edges. Go past the crease and blend until you see no edges.
5. On a flat brush take a a blue eyeshadow ( something with satin finish would lok nicer as compared to a matte shadow) and past it almost on 2rd of the lid – on top of the black. The shimmery black base would add that bit of pretty bling to the eyes from beneath.
6.Line your lower lash line with a mix of blue and black shadow . Stop at 2/3rd.
7. Apply a silvery grey eyeshadow on the inner corner.
8. Line your upper lash line with a gel liner.
9. Apply kohl on waterline.
10. Finish off with a mascara. Tada! Done. :)) You can use purple, green, brown or any other color instead of blue. Add more sparkle on top if you want to. :))
9 Diwali Eye Makeup Looks & Tutorials
Dark Blue Smokey Eye Makeup
Shimmery Grey Black Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial
Silver Plum Eye Makeup Tutorial
Lakme Eye Quartet Botanica Green Eye Makeup Tutorial
Easy Office Eye MakeUp Tutorial
Silver Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial
Eye makeup tutorial using MAC Siahi Fluidline
Golden Black Eye Makeup Tutorial
Easy 3-minute Neutral Eye Makeup Tutorial
Eye Makeup: Soft Smokey Eyes- Makeup Tutorial
Blue Pink Eye Makeup Tutorial
Diwali Gold Green Eye Makeup Tutorial