WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
As the Diwali is almost here, I decided to do a basic red and green eye makeup look for IMBB ladies,. As you might know I had my last 2 makeup posts dedicated to Shweta this is also a bit related . This makeup look will serve both diwali and wedding purpose. So, without boring you more lets get started with makeup tutorial.
As always prime your eye lids…. I used Oriflame dual skin corrector..
• Apply tape to get a more defined outer corner of the eye. (but still I had a bad fall out 🙁 )
• Place green eyeshadow in your outer corner making a “V”
• Now focusing more on the center of the outer “V” apply eyeshadow 2 / magenta eyeshadow
• Place dark red shadow 3 on your eye lid leaving the inner corner of the eye.
• Blend harsh lines using compact. Use a fluffy brush.
• Highlight using light gold eye shadow, Shade 4.
• Apply soft liner and apply green eye shadow on your lower lash line.
• Add Mascara. For face makeup do foundation, blush, lipstick/gloss.
Are are ready to celebrate Diwali or attend a wedding function. 🙂
Hope you liked it !!
Products Used: Coastal Scents Shimmer Palette. Try using mostly shimmer shadows . Shimmers look pretty specially for festivals like Diwali.
Eye Shadow Swatches
Till next time cya…