This one scrub is relatively easy to make and helps to clear blackheads on the nose as well. Here’s how to make this exfoliating scrub with just three ingredients.
1. Baking soda, not baking powder!
2. Lemon juice
3. Tea tree oil
1. Measure out 1 tbsp baking soda in a bowl.
2. Add fresh lemon juice to it. You’ll notice the chemical reaction when lemon juice is added to your soda.
3. After the bubbles die, mix the two ingredients well and then add 2 drops of tea tree essential oil.
4. Tada! Your scrub is ready!
1. Start off with a clean face.
2. Damp your face with some water.
3. Use this scrub all over your face and neck, going in circular motions, concentrating on your nose especially to remove all the gunk and white/black heads.
4. Wash your face with lukewarm water.
1. Baking soda: It is used to get rid of acne! It helps to lighten up blemishes, remove blackheads, open up your pores and prevent them from clogging. Along with this, it helps to firm the skin and brighten it!
2. Lemon juice: Lemon juice not only lightens out the skin complexion, but also moisturizes the skin as well. It also reduces the oil on the face! Lemon juice also eliminates scars, pimple marks and blemishes.
3. Tea tree oil: It is known for its anti-bacterial properties which helps to keep acne and/or pimples at bay! It is also known to moisturise dry skin!
Image source: 1
Unique Baking Soda Uses You Need to Try!
Baking Powder Spot Treatment for Acne: Do-it-Yourself
Peppermint & Baking Soda Body Scrub – DIY
How To Exfoliate Lips
Nails: Remedies for Nail Discoloration
How To Get Rid Of Whiteheads
The Body Shop Tea Tree Face Mask Review