It feels good to write again for IMBB! I know I took a huge break, but now I promise to keep writing! Today I’ll be sharing my favourite bath salt recipe with you all! I’m sure whoever tries this, would love it too! This bath salt doesn’t only look good, but it smells heavenly too! Plus it’s so fresh and without any preservative! Let’s get started!
1. Epsom salt
2. Orange essential oil or lemon essential oil [optional]
3. Orange powder
4. Juice and pulp of orange
5. Coconut/almond/olive oil [optional; for dry skin]
1. Take Epsom salt and to that add orange peel powder. I made a fresh batch of orange powder for this DIY and my room was smelling amazing! 😀 Mix the two powders very well.
2. Add the pulp and juice of 2-3 orange wedges depending on how you want your bath salt to be. I added pulp of 2 wedges because I wanted my bath salt to be on the drier side.
3. If you are a citrus lover like me, then add 2-3 drops of orange/lemon essential oil.
4. Give everything a good mix and you are done!
Take some bath salt and add either rose water/milk/honey/oil to it and then use it. On days when my skin is dry, I’ll use some oil, but otherwise rose water is good enough!
• Oranges contain antioxidants which slow down the ageing process.
• They contain a good amount of vitamin c.
• Natural oils present in oranges can help to moisturise the skin.
• Oranges are known for their astringent and toning properties too!
2. Epsom salt:
• Epsom salt is known to soothe the body, ease stress and relax your mind.
• It also relieves muscular pain, removes blackheads, body odour, and dead skin cells and smoothens out rough skin.
Image source: 1
Bath Salts – What they’re for & their Benefits
Cocoa Vanilla Bath Salt: DIY
Fabindia Black Sesame and Salt Body Polisher Review
The Nature’s Co Tangerine-Ginger Bath Salt – Not At All a Necessity for the Bath Routine!
The Nature’s Company Rose Bath Salt Review
The Nature’s Co. Kelp Sea Bath Salt Review
Khadi Bath Salt Crystal with Rose & Almond Oil Review